accident

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s parents and his sister scolded both of them for agreeing with Yoona’s idea. Luhan’s mother and his sister warned Seo hyun that she is taking risk in her marriage life by agreeing with this.

Sehun and Eun hae visited Seo hyun and Luhan in their condo that evening.

Sehun and Luhan were having some guy talk in the living room while Eun hae and Seo hyun were talking while sitting in dining room.

“Hyunnie we have to apply for ‘xxxxx’ company after finishing this 50 days internship.” Eun hae told Seo hyun.

“Yeah it’s my dream to go there and work with “Sooyoung” Seo hyun said with a smile.

“Yeah but their company is strict with the experience, they won’t allow us if we don’t finish this 50 days training. And you don’t take leave again because you can’t attend the training in their company.”

“Sure. I won’t take leave. Did you mention in their application that we will attend the training every weekend only? We can attend full when we are in the final year of university.” Seo hyun asked.

“Yes I mentioned it clearly. But they are strict with the certificate we get from your husband’s company. 50 days experience and also we should have experience in the work before.”

“We are working for the magazine now, so we are qualified” Seo hyun said with a smile. “Finally my dreams are coming true.”

“ok now to the real problem! About you and your husband!”

“What????” Seo hyun asked with a confused expression.

“So you are letting your hubby to meet his ex?” Eun Hae asked annoyed. The same question which her sister-in-law asked earlier.

“There’s nothing I could protest in this Hae-hae. And oppa is not meeting her behind my back! He takes me with him always.” Seo hyun replied.

“Tell me the truth, are you really ok with this?” her friend asked her seriously.

“*sigh* Sometimes I’m hurt. Sometimes I’m happy.” Seo hyun replied hesitantly.

“Why hyunnie?” Eun hae asked worriedly.

“Whenever Yoona-shi tries to get near my oppa or talks about their past, about how they were close and together, it hurts me. But at the same time oppa never left my side, makes me happy.” Seo hyun confessed honestly.

What they did not know was Luhan and Sehun heard everything. They were about to call the girls if they can go out on a double date.

“You should tell your husband about that hyunnie, you have rights to tell him to not to meet his ex” Eun hae grabbed her hand.

Seo hyun shook her head “ I won’t. I don’t want to burden oppa, he is already stressing with work and Yoona-shi. And as I told you before he is with me always even after his ex returned. I don’t want to be behave like a immature wife and cling to him and add more stress.”

Luhan was watching her back while listening keenly to everything. Sehun was also watching them silently.

“But what if Yoona wins ? I mean they loved in the past, what if your husband realises that she is important more than you? What will happen to you?” Eun Hae asked worriedly.

“What will happen to me?” Seo hyun whispered softly.

Luhan clenched his fists.

“Hyunnie answer me” her friend urged.

“Me?” Seo hyun whispered again. “Before these things started, oppa told me something.” She said with a gentle tone.

“If anything happens when she stays here, please do trust me that I’m your husband and I belong to you baby wife.”(chapter -18)

“Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter