couple class

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is this unnie?” Seo hyun asked Luhan’s sister when she gave an envelope to her.

“Its Couple’s prenatal education class Hyunnie, you and Lulu should attend the classes together, so you get better ideas about your pregnancy and also it will be very useful for you both, too overcome nervousness and other doubts.” She told her.

“Oh, thank you unnie I will attend this classes.” Seo hyun told reading the papers from the envelope.

“Hyunnie, you should not go alone! Take Lulu with you. Both of you need the knowledge.” She told her sternly.

‘But oppa is too busy with all the work.’  Seo hyun thought but didn’t tell her sister-in-law.

She just nodded as an answer.

“The classes for you will start by tomorrow make sure you inform Lulu beforehand hyunnie.” She told while preparing to get up.

“Ok Unnie.” She nodded and they bid goodbye.

Seo hyun entered their shared cabin in their office only to find it empty.

She frowned and went to Ara, “Ara-shi, where is Luhan oppa?”

“There was an emergency situation in one of the units Seo hyun, sir’s presence was needed there. He told you to take rest and not do anything that strains you and wait for him in the cabin.” 

Seo hyun pouted “I’m not doing anything!!!! He does not let me do it.... I will just visit Jessica unnie.” Seo hyun mumbled and went to the lift.

After 2 hours Seo hyun returned to their cabin after helping Jessica with some works, she was engulfed in a hug when she closed the door.

“Oppa?” she asked surprised and hugged him back.

“Where were you baby wife? I could not reach you for the past 10 minutes, your mobile and bag is here! I was worried.” Luhan frowned.

“Aigoo....” Seo hyun pinched his cheeks playfully, “I was with Jessica unnie. I told Ara-shi.”

“Ah! I didn’t ask her, she is not here baby wife.” Luhan told her.

“Pabo oppa.” Seo hyun teased “What was the emergency situation?”

“Oh that was-”

A knock on the door disturbed them, “Sir the client is waiting for you shall we go?” Ara asked Luhan.

Ara was looking tired after doing many works for the whole day.

“Ara-shi you look so tired.” Seo hyun pointed out softly, “I’m sorry you are doing my part of work also.”

Luhan let out a sigh, “I need another secretary Ms. Choi, you are getting busy nowadays, announce for an interview who will be working as your assistant.” He told her and turned to his wife after Ara went out.

“Baby wife stop worrying! I will appoint someone to lessen her work, I don’t want you to worry for anything.”

Seo hyun grinned and hugged his neck, “Got it hubby, now go. Your client is waiting.” She pushed Luhan towards the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter