guilty

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was groaning in pain when the doctor went out after checking him. The door of his room was again opened revealing his baby wife with puffy eyes and running nose, clearly indicating that she is been crying for a while now.

“Baby wife, come here” luhan gestured her to come close to him.

She went to his bed and sat, holding his good arm, “You scared me to death” she choked sadly.

“I’m sorry my baby, I didn’t expect it to happen.” He caressed her cheeks and mumbled softly.

“Thank god you are safe now, but you can’t walk without support for 2 days.” She mumbled running her hand softly on his casted leg.

“Doctor told me baby” Luhan replied calmly.

Luhan saw her sad face and he was feeling guilty for making her worried, he tugged her hand and hugged her gently.

Seo hyun could not control anymore and her tears fell from her eyes, her cheek planted on his chest and she returned the hug gently afraid that she might hurt him if she held him tight.

“I’m sorry for scaring you like this.” Luhan whispered softly.

Seo hyun didn’t reply but sobbed in his chest holding him.

Luhan, with his good hand made her to face him and placed his lips on hers after wiping her tears, slowly closing his eyes. Seo hyun held the hem of his hospital clothes and closed her eyes slowly.

His hand was now in her nape holding her firmly, while he deepened the kiss by tilting his face.

“I’m fine baby, don’t worry” he said in between the kiss.

Seo hyun didn’t reply anything she was slowly getting relaxed after seeing him awake now and smiled slightly under him.

The room door was opened again, but the couples were busy with their lip lock and failed to notice the 4 persons who entered and witnessed the scene by now.

Sehun covered his girlfriend’s eyes with his palm, Yoona’s manager felt embarrassed and he turned away. While Yoona faced the scene with hurt.

Sehun cleared his throat which got the attention of the married couples finally. Seo hyun pulled away first breaking the kiss, her cheeks turning into beet red, unable to face them she faced the floor.

“Hyung, how are you now?” Sehun asked breaking the awkward silence.

“Good Sehun.” Luhan replied his eyes keenly watching his shy wife.

“We were worried for you oppa, Hyunnie was sobbing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter