Ring

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When luhan and Seo hyun reached the company, Seo hyun let out a deep sigh. They were still inside the car.

Luhan took her hand “I’m here for you Baby wife.” He said softly to her, and hugged her Seo hyun felt the warmth from him and smiled in content.

Seo hyun felt luhan moving her hair to her right side of her shoulder and fondling with her necklace and removed it slowly.

Seo hyun watched him silently, removing ‘their wedding ring’ from it and helped her to wear the necklace back.

He removed and placed the engagement ring to her other hand and placed the wedding ring on her finger gracefully. Seo hyun was watching it without blinking her eyes, she was thinking back about their wedding day.

“Well, the priest should be declaring that we are now ‘Husband and Wife’.” Luhan smiled at the ring still holding her hand.

Seo hyun blinked back and smiled softly, “We are already Husband and Wife oppa.”

“Hmm, I didn’t expect that I will be like this with you in the past but I’m thankful that I got you in my life.” Luhan confessed and placed his lips on hers.

“If they ask you about any details about our marriage just divert those questions to me.” Luhan instructed her.

“Ok oppa. Omma said that they will gather a press meet this week to announce it officially with the elders.”

Both of them were guided to the conference room by her dad’s assistant.

After announcing to the board members that they are married and Luhan will be acting as the CEO partnered with his wife until her dad announces the further decisions. All of them agreed after questioning about their marriage and later congratulated the couples.

“Mrs. Lu” her dad’s assistant addressed her with a teasing smile making her blush and Luhan chuckled.

“Uncle” she pouted

 “You need a personal assistant to help you with all these works. Will you be personally interviewing them or shall I conduct on your behalf?”

“I don’t know how to conduct an interview uncle. You and oppa should do it for me.” She replied scratching her neck.

“Well then you should see how it is done then, how about you and your Mr. Lu interview them together. Your husband is experienced and he can help you surely.”

“Ok it’s a good idea.” Luhan replied with a smile.

“Arrange it for tomorrow Mr. Lee” Luhan replied and then added “And make sure it is only for girls, who should be 3,4 years elder than my wife.” Luhan voiced out.

 

Seo hyun saw him confusedly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter