prove to me

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them could not sleep that day, luhan who usually hugs her to sleep, didn’t do anything today. Seo hyun did not have the enough courage to do it by herself, she curled to her side, her back facing him.

“Why is she back now? After leaving me alone for her own desire she is back now!!! She came because her company allowed her to date now? She didn’t return because she realised her mistake though!!! She smiled when she saw me? How could she smile without feeling guilty after what she did to me?” Luhan was thinking deeply.

 

“That girl said she will work with oppa now, how will oppa react? Will he choose to be with her? He even forgot to hug me to sleep today!” Seo hyun thought sadly.

 

“She was confident that I will accept her if she asks for an apology !!!” luhan could not believe that Yoona had the guts to face him with such confidence.

 

“How should I react if Yoona comes to our condo? What if Oppa decides to give her another chance?” Seo hyun felt a pain in her heart thinking that.

 

“I was the one who was heartbroken in the past because of her, she didn’t even care and posed for magazines happily. I was mourning here but she didn’t even care! Why did I even date her in the past?”

 

“Oppa loved that girl in the past and they were together for 3 years, he knows me only for 3 months will he chose her over me? He said he likes me but he loved her though!!” Seo hyun’s tears were threatening to fall.

 

“May be if I knew I was arranged with my baby wife I might not have feelings for Yoona in the past*sigh* we were doing good but she crashed all my hopes by leaving me! She stabbed my heart and left without any care....”

 

“What should I do if Oppa tells me that he still has feeling for his ex-girlfriend?” Seo hyun thought and shivered feeling the chillness.

 

Because luhan always hugs her to sleep her teddy was not needed and luhan placed it in their guest room which was her old room. Both did not think that she will need that to warm her up, because luhan was now lying in his back facing the ceiling blankly while Seo hyun is shivering in cold.

 

Luhan was brought back to his senses when he heard a small whimpering noise, he turned to see his baby wife curled into a ball fully covered and also shivering slightly. Luhan felt guilty seeing her, he always hugs her to sleep but today he forgot because of his disturbed thoughts.

After seeing his baby wife he forgot the thought about Yoona and scooted close to Seo hyun, he removed the blanket from her face and Seo hyun stiffened.

 

“Sorry baby” luhan mumbled and kissed her head gently.

 

He pulled her to face his side and hugged her like he always do, placing her head in his chest. Seo hyun smiled with tears in her eyes feeling touched and hugged him tightly.

“Oppa remembered me” Seo hyun thought with a smile.

 

Next day both of them got ready for work but today was different from every day, Seo hyun is going to the company with Luhan in his car. All the company staffs know that they are engaged already so there is no thing they have to get worry.

 

Luhan asked her to join him in the private lift also, When Seo hyun came out of the lift the workers stopped and murmured.

Many of them asked her about the news which she revealed the day before and Seo hyun replied them carefully and avoided the questions about Yoona.

When she was doing her work Eun Hae rushed to her “Hyunnie did you hear the news?”

“eh?” Seo hyun blinked confused.

“Im Yoona is the new model for our company, she is going to work here for the next 1 month with us. You have to work with her in this floor” Eun Hae said worriedly.

“I have to work with her?” Seo hyun asked shocked.

“Seo hyun” Jessica called her.

“Yeah unnie.” Seo hyun replied with a bow, Jessica was nice to Seo hyun from the starting and she took care of Seo hyun like a sister. They are more like friends.

“You didn’t tell me that you are engaged to our boss?” Jessica slapped her arm playfully.

Seo hyun rubbed her neck shyly, “Sorry unnie I-“ Jessica hugged her.

“It’s ok. I understand, and congrats” Jessica said with a genuine smile.

“Um, Seo hyun I don’t know how you’ll take this but Ms.Im Yoona will be working with us now and you have to avoid the personnel things for the next 10 days of your training here.”

“I understand Sica unnie and thank you.” Seo hyun nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter