opening up

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan just finished his meeting when his secretary Ara approached him asking “Sir shall I order your lunch?”

Luhan didn’t answer instead he thought about his wife what will she do for lunch? Will she be ordering or will she prepare by her own. He thought to send Ara to deliver her lunch but he wants to know what kind of food she likes, since he wants to know more about his wife he decided to send a message.

Luhan texted Seo hyun

To: kid-wife~

‘Joohyun shall I send you lunch? My secretary will deliver them for you.

 What is your favourite?- Luhan.’

 

On the other hand Seo hyun who was arranging the papers she need to submit in Luhan’s company the next day saw the message and pouted.

 

To: OP-hubby~   (OP-OverProtective)

‘Oppa really???  I will manage myself for lunch. Don’t worry. I’m allergic to some sea foods besides that I’m not a picky eater oppa’

 

 

Seo hyun shook her head with a smile. “Oppa is way too overprotective really!!!!”

 

Evening came by and Seo hyun was inspecting the kitchen and noticed that they need to visit supermarket for grocery shopping.

 

After writing the needed things Seo hyun dressed up and went out with her purse and mobile.

 

Half way to the store she realised that if luhan needs anything, so taking out her mobile she texted luhan.

 

 To: OP-hubby~  

‘Oppa we ran out of some items. I’m doing grocery shopping now. Do you need anything?’-Hyunnie.

 

Luhan was getting ready to meet a client when his phone beeped. Checking the message luhan frowned. He was not fond of her going alone, she is still not aware of the neighbourhood yet. No way he is going to be calm knowing she is doing shopping alone. Closing his laptop luhan grabbed his coat and laptop atonce.

 

To: kid-wife~

‘Where are you now?’- Luhan

Seo hyun who was walking in the pavement checked her mobile and replied atonce.

 

To: OP-hubby~

‘xxxx supermarket, 3 blocks next to our house oppa. Send me the things you need to buy.’- Hyunnie.

 

Luhan went out and Ara approached him “Sir you have to meet a client in 20 minutes and then-” she was cut off in middle by luhan.

 

“Cancel rest of my schedules for today.” luhan said curtly while walking to the lift.

 

Luhan reached the supermarket where Seo hyun was shopping within 10 minutes. Parking his car he removed his coat and tie and threw them at the back seat. Luhan went out and his eyes searching for the girl everywhere.

 

Some girls were giggling and squealing while watching the handsome guy strolling in the supermarket.

 

Luhan didn’t even spare a glance to the girls he was searching for his girl. What he didn’t know was he was posed in the cover page of the magazine and the girls were squealing more watching the man in magazine roaming before them.

 

On the other hand Seo hyun was holding strawberry syrup and chocolate syrup on her hand and mumbling.

“Will oppa like strawberry flavour? It’s my favourite” she was pouting.

“Hmmm oppa was using chocolate syrup before I came to his condo so he likes them. It will be easy if he texted me what he needs though!!!” she took both of them and checked her mobile for any replies from her busy husband but there was none.

 

“Where did this kid go?” luhan mumbled removing his coolers still wandering.

 

“I think oppa is busy. Better not disturb him” Seo hyun pouted and moved her trolley to the next aisle.

 

Luhan was searching for her when he heard a girl nagging to his boyfriend “Yah how dare you check out another girl infront me?” the girl was hitting the guy.

 

“She was looking lost so I thought if she needed any help” the guy defended himself.

 

“If she needs any help her guy will help. Not you pabo” the girl said in gritted teeth.

 

“She was alone though” the guy said and mumbled softly ‘she is cute’.

 

Luhan turned to where the couples were seeing and it was none other than his kid-wife inspecting the things with a pout and mumbling something. She was doing the things cutely completely unaware she is been checked out by some guys around her.

 

Luhan saw her checking her mobile and pouting again. “Maybe she was waiting for my reply?” luhan thought.

 

To play with the kid luhan called her watching her reaction, Seo hyun feeling the vibration took her mobile and beamed seeing the id. Seeing the reaction Luhan smiled unknowingly.

 

With a sincere smile she attended the call “Oppa do you like Strawberry or chocolate s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter