Yoona's feelings

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The candid photo and the news the next day was enough to make luhan’s parents and his sister to be angry. They were smiling happily seeing luhan helping Seo hyun with her shoe lace but what got them angry was Yoona with them.

They were happy enough that reports didn’t know that Yoona was his Ex and it was not leaked till now. They were angry with their son for meeting Yoona.

The couple who didn’t know anything were still in their dreamland, each other snuggling in their embrace.

Seo hyun’s parents were out of the country so they didn’t know anything yet and still now they were not aware of Luhan’s ex.

Luhan’s parents and his sister entered the condo at the same time Yoona arrived with her manager.

“What are you doing here, Early in the morning?” Ming-Hua asked her coldly.

“Unnie you must have seen the news, I’m here with my manager to discuss with Luhan oppa before releasing a statement officially.” Yoona replied softly.

“Why are you doing this to my brother?” Ming-Hua asked her more like yelling.

Yoona faced her feet sadly, luhan’s sister was like a caring friend to Yoona in the past but she hates her now because of her selfish act.

“Let’s ask Luhan first. Where are they?” Luhan’s dad asked sitting in the couch and gesturing Yoona and her manager to take a seat as well.

Yoona noticed the wedding pictures of Luhan and Seo hyun in the wall. It clenched her heart seeing the loving gaze of luhan to Seo hyun.

“Ming, call him” Luhan’s mother told her.

“You better disappear from my brother’s life before hurting him again.” Ming-hua muttered pointing angrily to Yoona.

Yoona was in the verge of crying, “I need to use the restroom please.” She mumbled softly.

Luhan’s mother pitied her and pointed to the stairs.

Yoona went to the guest room and wiped her tears, after few seconds she came out and saw the room opposite to her. Which was Luhan’s room, Ming-Hua and Luhan’s mother knocked the door and opened it.

Both of them squealed like fan girls suddenly making Yoona confused. When luhan’s sister was taking her mobile and capturing pictures Yoona was more curious, slowly she went to them and tiptoed behind their back to watch what it was.

Yoona gasped and tears fell from her eyes again seeing the sight,

Luhan and Seo hyun were lying closely to each other, her face was buried in the crook of his neck hugging his waist like a koala bear. Luhan’s hands were on her shoulder and waist hugging her closely to him securely.

Luhan was the first to wake up hearing the noise, he blinked to adjust the light and groaned seeing the 2 ladies infront of him. From his view he could not see Yoona who was standing behind them.

“It’s too early noona, why are you here?” he asked hoarsely to his sister, closing his eyes again.

Seo hyun stirred in her sleep and groaned her grip on his waist tightened more, luhan rubbed her shoulders soothingly.

“It’s just me baby wife, sleep more.” He whispered on her ears softly pecking her cheek.

Yoona was feeling worse seeing that, her world was shattering into pieces infront of her.

“Did you really move on oppa? Do you love her now?” she thought sadly.

Seo hyun tightened her hold on him and hummed a reply. His sister and mother hugged each other smiling giddily totally forgetting their purpose of visit.

“Noona, get a headache pill from the kitchen cabinet please.” Luhan whispered to his sister still eyes closed.

“Lulu are you having headache?” his mother asked worriedly.

“No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter