shy

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seo hyun felt shy and awkward around Luhan after that night they spend together. Luhan was acting normal, he was amused with his wife’s reaction. He saw her cheeks blushing beet red whenever they touch accidentally the next morning.

She was confused when Luhan bought many pills, “Why did oppa buy many ‘after pills’?” Seo hyun thought when she saw them in the drawer of the bedside table.

Luhan insisted in dropping her in her University that day, even she refused to but he dragged her to his convertible.

Seo hyun went to her class and joined her friend “I missed you hyunnie” her friend hugged her tightly.

Seo hyun was absent for a week and finally went to university that day.

“How is your husband now?” Eun hae asked her.

“Yeah, he is good. He even started to drive his car again.” Seo hyun replied with a smile.

“Hyunnie is me or really you are glowing?” Eun hae asked her friend.

“eh?” Seo hyun blinked confusedly.

Eun hae’s eye landed on the purple mark on Seo hyun’s neck “Oh my god!!!!!! You did ‘it’ with your husband???????” Eun hae squealed like a fan girl.

“Yah, don’t shout” Seo hyun hit her arm  and hid her face with her bangs shyly.

“Aigoo my innocent hyunnie is not a anymore!!!! Ok tell me when I will see little hyunnie or little Luhan oppa running in your home?” her friend grinned like a fool.

“Aish stop it!!!! I can’t attend university with a huge belly, we are not expecting a child until my studies are finished.” Seo hyun muttered and to save her the bell rang and the other students entered.

“Oh so you accept that you two did ‘it’?????” Eun hae whispered before their professor entered.

Seo hyun hit her forehead while trying to hide her blushed cheeks.

On the other hand Luhan entered his office with a good mood.

He was checking something in his laptop, his coat hung behind his chair and his sleeve rolled upto his elbow.

Ara entered with some documents, “Sir I need your signatu-” her sentence was cut off when she saw some claw marks on his hands, and choked.

Luhan who was oblivious of the happening turned to her with a raised eyebrow, “Ms. Choi?” he called her.

Clearing “Sir, Signature please.” She handed the documents.

Ara saw his elbow again and gazed the claw marks, “Did he and his wife?” she shook her head to clear the thoughts. “Aish, Ara it’s none of your business just mind your work.” She scolded herself mentally.

“Sir, the documents which you asked for is ready, to make your wife one of the major share holders. We need Seo hyun’s signature also.”

“I will ask her to arrive here directly from university after her classes are ended. Keep this hidden from the others, we are not ready yet to announce our marriage status.” Luhan instructed.

“Yes sir.” Ara nodded and went with the files.

Luhan took his mobile and typed a message to his wife.

To: Baby Wife

‘Baby, after class meet me in my office. Do you need a ride here?’-Luhan.

 

Seo hyun was in the cafeteria with Eun hae and Sehun when she received the message.

“Hae-Hae, are you coming with me to get the internship papers from oppa’s company today?”

“Yeah Sehun oppa is also joining us.” Eun ae replied while Sehun nodded.

“ok then I will inform oppa, he is asking me to meet him in his office.”

“Oh your hubby is missing you badly?????” Eun hae giggled teasing her friend.

“Yah, please stop it will you.” Seo hyun yelled annoyed with her friend.

To: OP Hubby

‘ok oppa, also I have some work in advertising department. Eun hae and Sehun are joining with me so no need for a ride. I will meet you in 2 hours oppa.’ Hyunnie

 

“Aigoo, that’s it? no ‘love you’ and ‘miss yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter