blossom of new feeling

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days pass by between them ~ it has been a week that they are living under same roof.

 

Luhan will wake up every morning early to make breakfast for them and when he has meeting and he can’t come home earlier to make dinner he will tell Ara to buy food and deliver it to Seo hyun.

 

Ara was burning in jealousy about Seo hyun and to add more fuel to it she could not find who is she and what is she doing in Luhan’s house.

 

Just like the day before Ara was standing before Luhan’s condo waiting for Seo hyun to open it.

 

“Oh. Ara shi” Seo hyun blinked and let out a sigh seeing the paper bag in her hand “food again?” Seo hyun mumbled.

 

“Here. CEO ordered to give it to you” Ara said curtly.

 

“Thank you and sorry for disturbing you again, I will tell oppa not to disturb you again for me.”

 

“Shall I ask you something?” Ara asked finally.

 

“Yes Ara-shi” Seo hyun replied.

 

“Who are you to our boss? I never saw him taking care of anyone this much before. He is never soft with girls also. You must be someone special for him.” Ara mumbled the last part but Seo hyun heard it clearly.

 

“Are you CEO’s girlfriend?” Ara asked finally.

 

“eh? No I’m not his girlfriend I’m his-” Seo hyun stopped suddenly and thought if she could say the truth to her.

 

“Erm you can ask oppa about me Ara-shi” she said and bid goodbye to the confused Ara.

 

To: Grumpy oldie~

‘Got the food oppa. Please don’t send anyone again I can manage I’m not a baby oppa’- hyunnie

 

To: kid-fiancée

‘Ok kid eat the food and don’t open the door for strangers. Just accept it don’t worry I pay my secretary for the work’-luhan

 

“Aish this oldie, Seriously ! he is treating me like a kid. I’m not a brat to be spoiled this much wait I will tell your omma tomorrow about you. Humph” she stomped to the dining area to have her dinner.

 

 

“Aish this kid! how can I let her to cook? She will hurt herself for sure” luhan muttered typing furiously in his laptop. “I should ask her mother tomorrow how to handle this kid properly”

 

 

After having the dinner she placed the plates and cups in the dishwasher but forgot to put the mess in dustbin and left them in the table.

 

Seo hyun was working in the hall searching something in her laptop and taking notes.

 

But something was disturbing her today

“ He is never soft with girls also. You must be someone special for him”

The words from Ara was constantly ringing her mind, Being not experienced in dating before she was unaware of the hidden meaning of Ara’s words.

 But unknown to Seo hyun she was slowly developing some feeling towards her so called grumpy fiancée luhan.

 

It was nearly midnight when luhan returned home he saw the lights were still switched on.

 

“Did she forget to switch off the lights?” luhan mumbled removing his shoes.

 

Removing his coat and tie luhan saw papers and notebooks spread in the hall along with an open laptop.

He went further more and saw Seo hyun sleeping curled into a ball in the floor like a baby near her face was a book and her hand was holding a pen.

 

“Did she write or read from that book in that position?” luhan mumbled scratching his non itchy head seeing her another childish behaviour.

 

He turned to the dining table and saw the mess she made before. Luhan kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter