like you~

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was frustrated to the extent that she was ready to hit the guy who is sitting opposite to her with anything that her hand reaches.

She was working while her creepy mentor informed that they need to meet someone important regarding the work, having no other choice to refuse her mentor and believing that it was really for work Seo hyun went with him after informing her friend. Eun hae was hesitant to let her with that creep but she believed that Dong woo won’t do anything stupidly.

She was waiting for the important person for almost 2 hours but he didn’t appear. Instead Dong woo was trying to treat her with the foods and keep on blabbering nonsense things.

“Sir, when will he arrive?” Seo hyun asked not liking how things are going now.

Dong woo was acting weird, he didn’t even mind the said person not appearing instead he was asking her to eat well and where to go next.

“Will- b-be here in a while Joohyun” Dong Woo stuttered.

He wanted to ask her out but knowing her, she will refuse his proposal he tricked her to accompany him.

“We are waiting for almost 2 hour’s sir no one has arrived” Seo hyun asked irritated.

“They will be here. Just eat your meal and we shall wait for them in the nearby park. Joohyun what do you want for dessert?” Dong woo asked dodging her question.

“Sir what is going on?” she asked annoyed.

“*sigh* I lied to you about that work, you avoided me and didn’t accept my offer for the lunch so I used this to bring you out for lunch with me” Dong Woo confessed the truth.

She was shocked by his blunt answer and was creped out when she saw the waiter bringing a cake and a flower bouquet towards their table. She understood the situation and stood up atonce.

“I’m leaving sir. See you in the company” Seo hyun stood up and rushed out leaving him dumbfounded.

Dong woo ran behind her but she was fast enough to get inside the taxi.

Reaching the company Seo hyun went to the manager “Sir I’m here to ask for a change of mentor” she went to the point directly.

“What happen suddenly Ms. Seo?” he was confused by her sudden request.

“Personal reasons sir, Could you help me to change the mentor?” Seo hyun didn’t want to drag it further.

“I can’t decide it Ms.Seo” he said calmly.

“Can I talk to the CEO directly sir? If you don’t mind me asking CEO, I can’t work under my mentor hereafter.”

“It’s not like you need to talk to CEO, but you can change mentor if either CEO or the head of this department give you permission” he said to her. “Our head of the department is not here today, you can ask her tomorrow”

“I will meet with the CEO, sir. Thank you” Seo hyun bowed and went out to the elevator pressing the button to the floor number where luhan’s office is located.

Reaching there she went to the front office lady “I’m here to meet the CEO” she showed her id.

“Do you have an appointment Ms. Seo” she asked politely.

“No, I don’t have but can I meet him? Is he busy?” Seo hyun asked again.

Just then Ara came there with some files, seeing Seo hyun she stopped on her tracks and hesitated a bit but went to her.

“Why are you here Seo hyun?” Ara asked her.

“I’m here to meet the CEO, Ara-shi. Is he busy? Can I meet him?” Seo hyun asked Ara.

“He is getting ready for a meeting Seo hyun. Is it anything important? Can you wait for him?” Ara asked. She was not lying about the meeting part.

“It will only take 5 minutes Ara-shi” Seo hyun asked her face was showing something worried and Ara was not sure what it is.

“Ok follow me please” Ara took her to luhan’s cabin.

“You can go inside Seo hyun, I will meet him after you have finished” Ara told softly for the first time.

Ara has never seen Seo hyun this troubled before, seeing her like this for the first time Ara was feeling something bad but she didn’t ask the reason for it. it might be personal because after 2 weeks of working in the same building Seo hyun had came all the way to meet her husband for the first time.

Knocking the door twice Seo hyun entered the cabin after hearing a faint ‘come in’.

Seeing her luhan stood up abruptly, “Hyun, is everything alright?” he asked placing his hands on her shoulders.

She has never visited him in the company not even called him once. They were normal in their home but when she is at work place she never used her influence as being the CEO’s wife.

“Oppa” she mumbled and suddenly hugged him out of the blue startling him.

Seeing her face and emotions luhan could clearly tell that she is having some problem right now.

“Hyun, do you want to talk about it?” Luhan asked softly.

She nodded her head twice, “But not here I will talk when we are at home, I want to share my problem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter