already engaged !!!!

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Dong Woo was sent away Seo hyun was now relaxed and her new mentor Jessica was very friendly and everything is going fine now.

And between the couples also, everything is fine. Luhan is still very overprotective towards his baby wife and does not allow her to do household work fully. He will be helping her with all of the works. Luhan still serves her food in her plate and it has become a habit for her to wait and watch her husband filling her plate. Both of them know each other likes and dislikes. Luhan knows which types of foods will cause her allergy.

Luhan will kiss her lips often and embrace her to sleep. Seo hyun is now ok with the skinships because she is used to it slowly and she will kiss his cheeks while saying goodbye for work and welcoming him home from work.

Seo hyun is still like a kid who only watches cartoon, and dresses cutely. She is changing herself slowly for her husband even though he never complained her. Luhan is also changing himself instead of his grumpy side he totally shows a loving side to his wife. They are not cheesy or flirting but they are not awkward with each other also.

Luhan was happy to see their engagement ring on her hand now.

Flashback`

“What are you searching baby wife?” luhan asked fixing his tie. Now he is calling her as ‘baby wife’ instead of ‘Joohyun’ or ‘Hyun’ like he calls often.

She was searching for something in their shared closet for a few minutes while puffing her cheeks.

“The ring oppa” she answered still opening every drawers checking for it.

“Which ring baby wife?” luhan asked confused.

He gave her 3 rings totally, engagement ring, wedding ring and another one in the mall, she liked it and he bought it for her.

“Engagement ring oppa” Seo hyun answered and jumped in glee when she finally found it.

“Why do you need it baby wife?” luhan asked nearing her.

“Oppa I thought that, I should announce that I’m engaged and have a fiancée, so that I don’t need to face any other such problems again.” Seo hyun referred the Dong Woo problem.

Luhan was smiling hearing the idea and dragged her close to his body “I thought you are a kid. But day by day you are growing!!!” luhan teased with a smug smile.

Seo hyun was drawing some patterns in his shirt with a pout, which has now become one of her habits whenever he hugs her.

“I’m 20 you know? Oldie oppa!!!” Seo hyun teased back poking her tongue playfully.

“Too bad!!!!” luhan shrugged coolly “You have married this oldie” he gave a quick peck to her lips.

“A baby face oldie” Seo hyun grinned teasing more.

“You want to be punished don’t you?” luhan muttered giving a fierce kiss completely shutting her up.

“And Remember if you need to announce about ‘us’ you can tell everyone that I’m your husband or I’m your fiancée, don’t need to ask my permission” Luhan said holding her hands.

Seo hyun nodded with a smile.

Little did they know they will face a situation, where they need to announce their relationship soon.

End of flashback~

Seo hyun had only 10 more days of her leave, and to work in luhan’s company. After that she will be entering her 3rd year in college. Luhan’s company had annual party next day.

Seo hyun was getting ready for the party, she had already discussed with luhan that she will attend the party with Eun hae.    

 

Everything was going fine, Seo hyun was with Eun hae and with her floor members while luhan and his parents were together. Luhan’s sister also arrived with her husband.

“It will be nice if our hyunnie will be here with us now.” Mommy lu said.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter