1st date

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was beep sound in Luhan’s office mobile indicating an incoming message.

“Meet me at our favourite cafe, I will be waiting for you Oppa.- Yoona”

Luhan let out a sigh, their 1st date???? Luhan don’t even want to go there but he wanted to prove her and at the same time she should also move on and meet some other guy for her own good.

Luhan entered the cafe his hands resting on Seo hyun’s waist who is now blushing because of his touch.

Yoona who was smiling for the past 10 minutes was now blinking and frowning seeing the girl and Luhan’s hand on her waist.

Seo hyun was fidgeting and out of respect she gave a small bow to Yoona and Yoona return with a small bow and a smile.

“I have already ordered your favourite for you oppa, I remember what you will choose because-” Yoona was smiling proudly because she knows Luhan’s favourite.

On the other hand Seo hyun was feeling hurt, a girl bragging about how much she knows about her husband.

Luhan let out a sigh, he signalled for the person to take his order.

“A strawberry smoothie and a chocolate cup cake” Luhan ordered and also cancelled his order which Yoona ordered for him and replaced it with water.

“Do you eat those kind of foods now oppa?” Yoona asked surprised.

“No, they are for my baby- I mean my wife. It’s her favourite.” Luhan replied shortly.

Hearing that Yoona felt a pang in her heart, Seo hyun felt happy when he mentioned her as wife casually.

Yoona didn’t miss how Luhan attends Seo hyun’s every needs and he even helped her with placing the plate and smoothie. Seeing their interaction without awkwardness Yoona could understand that they were comfortable with each other.

Seo hyun shared her cake with luhan even though he refused at first. Yoona was burning in jealousy seeing the scene.

“When did you get married?” Yoona asked suddenly breaking their moment.

“Nearly 2 months” Luhan replied shortly while Seo hyun nodded for his reply as agreeing.

“How long you know each other oppa?” Yoona asked again.

“Few months” Seo hyun replied when Luhan didn’t reply and clenched his jaw.

“So you guys don’t-” Yoona was about to tell somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter