Our Princess

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa?????” Luhan heard the angry tone of his wife calling him from the downstairs and cringed guiltily.

Letting out a sigh and stood up from his study and went down to get the scolding from his baby wife.

He saw his cute daughter watching him with her doe eyes and ran to him with open arms indicating that she wants to be carried.

“Papa....Papa....Papa” his daughter kept on calling him with a beam.

From the corner of his eyes he saw his baby wife standing there with hands on her hip and glaring him.

Well Jia’s bubbly cheeks were fully covered with chocolate, which was given by him 10 minutes ago. Her palms and dress were also covered with the chocolate. Seo hyun told her husband not to give her too much sweets earlier but when his daughter pouted at him with her adorable doe eyes longing and with a puppy dog expression he could not say no to his little Princess. He gave her a chocolate and went to reply to the emails when he heard his wife calling him.

“Baby wife I can’t resist her! And you know that. well hereafter you should hide the chocolates from me also so she won’t be spoiled and you won’t get angry at me either.” Luhan told Seo hyun who pouted with a fake glare at him.

Before she could reply him their daughter started to pound on Luhan’s chest with her dirty palm and showed the main door, indicating that she wanted to go out.

“Sigh. I better hide them hereafter.” Seo hyun mumbled and gave Luhan a smile.

“I will clean her, shall we go to the park Baby wife? Jia wants to go out it seems.” By now his daughter has messed his t-shirt with the chocolate smudges and some on his cheeks as well.

Seo hyun giggled seeing both of them filled with Chocolate smudge and took her mobile to capture the adorable moment.

“My new wallpaper is so cute with both of you covered like that.” Seo hyun teased and Luhan shook his head while climbing the stairs.

“Send them to me also baby wife” he called over his shoulder while Jia squirmed in his hands pointing the main door, with ‘Pway Papa’

“Yes sweetheart, after cleaning you we shall go out and play.” Luhan told his daughter gently and kissed her forehead.

.............

“Mama?” Jia called her mother, who was reading for her exams.

After Jia was born, both Luhan and Seo hyun decided that Seo hyun will continue her final year when the baby is grown enough so Luhan and the grandparent’s could handle her.

Now their daughter was 3 and Luhan suggested that Seo hyun should finish her studies.

 Jia will be either left with her grandparent’s or with Luhan to the office when Seo hyun has classes, they didn’t want to have any strangers to babysit their Princess.

Seo hyun was in her parent’s home, trying to read but Jia was eager to play with her mother. Usually she would be occupied with her dolls but today she only wanted her mother’s attention. Luhan went to China for 3 days and both the mother and daughter missed him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter