Shocked or surprised

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is been nearly 2 months after their vacation, and now Seo hyun is working together with her husband, luhan told her not to use a separate cabin and so her table is also placed in his cabin.

Seo hyun still manages her studies and help Luhan in their company, her grades are becoming low but she didn’t tell Luhan about this because her grades were not worst but only low.

Like any other day Seo hyun went to Luhan’s cabin after her class.

“Oppa-” Seo hyun stopped in mid sentence when she saw Luhan with some men.

“Oh, the main person is here” a guy with deep voice told and went to Seo hyun.

“Hello, sister-in-law” he waved with a wide grin at Seo hyun.

Seo hyun was confused and blinked back in response.

“Yah, Chanyeol you are scaring my wife.” Luhan told him and stood up, he dragged the confused Seo hyun to his side hugging her shoulder protectively.

“These are my friends, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Chen, Kai, Suho, Tao, DO and you know Sehun already.” Luhan pointed each of them.

“Hello. I’m Lu Joohyun, nice to meet you all.” Seo hyun bowed to them shyly.

“Nice to meet you too sister-in-law.”  All of them waved with a smile.

They chatted for a while, mostly teasing Luhan about how grumpy he was making Seo Hyun laugh.

they agreed to gather for dinner on that weekend.

Seo hyun and Luhan were left alone in their cabin now,

“Your friends are funny oppa, I like them.” Seo hyun told flipping some papers.

Luhan frowned and went to her, he hugged her from back and mumbled in her ear

“You should only like your husband!!!!”

Seo hyun giggled because it was ticklish “Oppa it tickles” and squirmed to remove his hands but Luhan held her tightly.

“Tell me that you only like me.” Luhan kissed her ear making her giggle more.

“Ah, oppa let go, it tickles.” Seo hyun begun to squirm more but Luhan didn’t let her go.

“Tell the magic words first.” He breathed out teasing her.

“I *giggle* don’t like *giggle*you oppa”

Luhan let her go and turned her to face him, “Eh?”

“I don’t like you, I Love you oppa” Seo hyun smiled winking to .

“You little tease.” Luhan hugged her ruffling her hair.

“But I really like your friends, grumpy.” Seo hyun mumbled in his chest.

“Yah!!!!!!” luhan showed a fake annoyed expression.

“Aren’t you possessive oppa?” Seo hyun .

“Hmmmm, I am.” Luhan declared proudly and kissed her forehead “I am possessive over my baby wife.”

“Hmmmm, ok but I still like your friends” Seo hyun poked her tongue playfully.

“Then let’s cancel the weekend gathering with my friends!!!!” Luhan replied cockily.

Seo hyun gasped “Aren’t you too much oppa?” Seo hyun flicked his forehead and at the same time both the mommies entered the room and were surprised to see Seo hyun flicking Luhan’s forehead.

“I don’t care!!! I love my baby wife and-” Luhan stopped in mid sentence and turned to see the mommies.

“Did you flick your husband Hyunnie?” Seo hyun’s mom asked in a stern voice.

“Eh?” Seo hyun blinked and nodded.

“Yah, come here you need some beating from me” Seo hyun’s mom raised her purse to hit Seo hyun.

Luhan moved Seo hyun behind him p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter