cooking for him

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up to the sound of the alarm clock he stretched his hand to the side to turn it off and rubbed his eyes when he was about to wake up he felt something or someone holding him.

 

With a confused frown luhan blinked to get a better vision and turned to his right side.

 

By turning he saw his wife curled into a ball and his shirt was held tightly by her curled fist. She was sleeping like a foetus her teddy bear lying in the foot of the bed, so that explains why she seeked luhan in her sleep.

 

Seeing her relaxed and calm face and the way she is holding his shirt luhan smiled. He wanted to hold her closely to give the warmth she needed but he found it awkward and he turned to see the clock he has to get ready and prepare breakfast for them then he has to go to his company.

 

Luhan took her hands and slowly released his shirt from her grasp. He moved her head and placed it on the pillow. Placing the teddy near her arms luhan went to their shared closet to take his work clothes. After placing them in their bed he went to shower.

 

After a minute or 2 Seo hyun stirred awake and rubbed her eyes, slowly she sat up and turned to the sides.

 

“Oh! Yes I’m in oppa’s room now. I’m married now!!!!” she thought while eyeing the room.

Seo hyun saw the clothes in the bed and frowned seeing the tie, “It does not match the suit though” she thought.

Seo hyun stretched and went to the closet she took a matching tie for his suit and kept it next to his clothes.

She refreshed herself in the guest room’s bathroom and went down.

“I should be a good wife and help oppa” she thought while taking the ingredients and materials for pancake.

She took the note which she wrote the before day to make good pancakes from her mom.

Luhan came out from the shower and saw the bed was empty, he then noticed the tie been replaced with another one.

“Did she replace the tie?” luhan thought “Well it suits better”.

He wore his work attire then it striked that he should cook so he can’t wear the coat and tie. He took it in his hands and went down but he frowned when he smelt something.

 

Luhan placed it in the couch and went to kitchen only to see his wife with a cute apron her hair tied in a pony tail holding something her back facing him and she was busy doing something.

 

Luhan went to her and peeked over her shoulder “What are you doing” he asked startling her completely.

 

“aaaaaah” Seo shrieked in shock and nearly dropped the pan she is holding but thanks to luhan’s fast reflux he hold the pan in 1 hand and the other holding her shoulder half hugging her.

 

“Y-you s-scarred me o-oppa” Seo hyun said blinking frantically.

 

But her hands begun to work, she flipped the pancake and luhan didn’t take his hands off her he followed her every moments.

 

“I was just curious. I told you clearly not to cook. Didn’t I?” Luhan asked.

 

Both of them forgot or didn’t notice the position they were in now, but the continued their work.

 

“Oppa I’m your wife and I should do it not the reverse!” she said but blushed when she realised what she told.

Luhan also blushed slightly hearing ‘your wife’ part.

 

“I asked my omma and see she told me the method so I will do it correctly” she beamed.

 

Luhan saw her with a raised eyebrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter