2.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so...Today was the day, Luhan's birthday. Two days prior, he told his parents he didn't want a party this year and that he was going to hang out with Sehun today. When he was going to step out, his father called out to him.

"Luhan!"

Luhan turned around, "Yeah?"

"Come home early...or you don't have to..but early would be better." said his father, ruffling Luhan's brown hair. "Have fun with Sehun."

Luhan smiled, "Thanks." and hurried off.

 

It was just a few minutes past 11 in the morning. Luhan and Sehun were already at the register, telling the female employee what kind of bubble tea they wanted. She blushed the whole time as she was serving them.

"Taro." said Luhan.

"Chocolate." said Sehun.

"Alright. That'll be $6.00 total." Sehun used his card and the female replied, "They'll be right up."

After waiting for a minute, they picked up their bubble tea and went to sit down at a small table. Sehun sipped his right away, letting out a satisfied sigh.

"See, you 'did' want some after all." said Luhan, sipping up some taro.

"Shut up." said Sehun.

"..Hey, just curious...don't you have someone you like?" asked Luhan.

Sehun almost choked on his bubble tea, "What!?"

"Alot of the upperclass girls find you attractive. Don't you like any one of them?" chuckled Luhan.

"Aish, what can I do..." Sehun straightened up in his seat, raising his head a bit as his eyes twinkled, "They just love me."

"Pfft. So you don't have anyone you like among any girls?" 

"Nah..not that I'm aware of."

Luhan raised his brow, "Then...how about that one girl..uh..Jung...Soo? or was it..Soo Jung?"

Sehun was about to answer Luhan but his phone rang, "Hello?...I'm with Luhan....mmm...ok." He put his phone into his pocket.

"Did something come up?" asked Luhan, staring up at Sehun who stood up.

Sehun nodded, "I have to go pick up Grandma at the hospital. She just got released. Sorry."

"It's okay. Tell your Grandma I said Hi."

Sehun smiled, picking up his chocolate bubble tea with him before going out the door. Luhan got up, "I guess I'll be home early..like father wanted."

 

On the drive home he got a text f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter