28.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning Jongin told Xiumin about his and Mr. Jin's conversation yesterday. Xiumin smiled, happy about hearing his parents visiting soon.

Throughout school hours, students talked about the dance happening tonight. Everyone seemed excited. While there was Jongin, who was nervous. He had practiced his moves while lying awake in bed. He only had about 3 hours of sleep. Inviting Xiumin had just put more pressure on him but he really wanted the younger to see. To see what a good dancer he can be. Plus, now that they were practically almost adults, there were things that changed between them. The past was the past, but right now, they don't really know much about each other. 

 

School had finally finished. Jongin and Xiumin walked home together.

"You're not in a hurry?" asked Xiumin.

"It's okay. I think i need a bit of a break from practicing non stop yesterday til this early morning." said Jongin. He saw his workplace up ahead, "I want some boba. Wanna some?"

Xiumin raised his brow, "Boba?"

"Come on." said Jongin, taking his small hands into his.

 

Jongin ordered and before the employee said the total, "$6.15 is your total." flashed through his mind. Xiumin without knowing said the same thing at the same time as the employee, "$6.15 is your total." Jongin and the employee stared at Xiumin. Xiumin realized what he just did and looked down, flushed. Jongin laughed, paid and handed the chocolate boba over to Xiumin, "Here." 

Xiumin took it and sipped it up very fast that he got a brain freeze. 

 

 

 

When entering the building, after handing their ticket to the person outside the two headed to the restroom. When they came out, they headed down the long hall with many doors, Luhan saw Xiumin. It seems like he didn't know where to go.

"Do you think he's lost?" asked Sehun, hands in his pockets.

"Xiumin!" shouted Luhan, getting the boy's attention. Xiumin was relieved to see people he knew in an area he didn't know. He ran over to them.

"What are you doing over there?" asked Sehun, "Are you lost?"

Xiumin nodded, "I came by myself so...By the way, what are you two doing here?"

'I thought you would come here with Jongin, but guess not.' thought Luhan.

"To see Jongin perform." said Sehun.

When it was almost time for him to go on stage, Jongin changed into the clothes he was going to perform in. The performer had just finished and bowed to everyone's applause. The three settled into their seats within the audience. [The seating arrangement: Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun] They had just missed out on the first performance but they clapped for the guy anyway.

He left the stage and the curtains came into view, covering up the stage. After a minute or so, the curtains started moving out of the way and the lights darken. The setting seemed like it might've been in some old abadoned bar house or something. There were lots of wooden chairs, a large and small wooden table, and mannequin with only the top part of the body. Then, there stood a figure in black, with his back facing the audience and arms stretched out. The left hand holding a white cloth and the right, holding onto a hat.

 

(the performance, minus Sehun ofc)

 

Luhan didn't know Jongin could dance...and be that expressive at it. He glanced to his side and saw Xiumin's eyes sparkling at the Jongin on stage, still dancing. 

 

After the performances ended for the night, Xiumin got a text from Jongin to wait up for him. Xiumin replied he will wait by entrance of the building. Jongin hurried out of backstage and to the entrance. 

"So, what did you think?" asked Jongin, when he arrived.

"Oh! You're here!" Xiumin was like a fanboy right now, "It was extraordinaryly beautiful! I really liked it! I'm glad you invited me to come to see it."

Luhan saw the sight from a short distance but turned away. "Let's go, Sehun."

"Make sure to invite me next time, okay?" asked Xiumin. Jongin nodded, "Of course."

 

While the two walked home, Xiumin was still talking about his performance and how cool it was. Jongin laughed, seeing his expressions and getting all the praises from him.

"By the way, the song..."

"What is love?" said Jongin, in english.

Xiumin with a confused expression on, "What is it about? I couldn't grasp the lyrics that well."

"It's about a guy who can't explain what he feels for the girl he likes. He doesn't know if the things they do together mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter