21.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok lie on the cold, table lifeless. His eyes closed, arms spread out just a bit from his sides, as the assistants did their work alongside Luhan's father. Luhan stepped closer just to get a better look at Minseok. He was just shouting and going mad and now he was so motionless and quiet. 

"Luhan, go to bed. You still have your homework to do, don't you? It's going to be a long night for us but I'll tell you what's wrong with him as soon as I can, hm?" said his father, placing a two white, circular stickers on each side of Minseok's forehead. 

Luhan was going to say no, but his father was right. He took one last look at Minseok's sleeping face before leaving the lab to his room.

 

 

Luhan sat down at his study desk. The notebook that he wrote " 我爱你 " in was still there, from when Minseok placed it down to go and make him ramen.

 

 

    

That day was when Luhan and Minseok came out of their rooms at the same time. The first time that Minseok wore the school uniform and his hair was styled up from his baby face. Luhan was taken off guard. When the two reached the bottom of the steps, their mother greeted them. "Ah, my two lovely sons in the whole wide world!" Luhan doesn't know when she started calling Minseok her son but he didn't mind it somewhat after the hug his mother gave him. Then she went to Minseok and said how great he looked and how the uniform suited him, while fixing it. His father even told him to take care of Minseok after helping him put on the backpack.

 

Then, Minseok met Sehun. Sehun already seemed to take a lot of liking to him. Minseok's attention kept being taken away by Sehun and Luhan felt left out so why not play the games on his phone?  He continued being that way even 'til the end of school, waiting for Minseok with the driver. Luhan eyed the entrance for Minseok and saw he was walking with Sehun. Luhan pushed open the door and moved over, continuing his game as he felt Minseok peer into the car from the window. After Sehun said goodbye and they drove away from him, Luhan started getting really serious with the game on his phone. He didn't want to pay attention to Minseok or talk to him but Minseok asked him what game he was playing. 

Then Minseok, WON the game. His first time only. Luhan turned away to the window to frown, "Heol~ Even you win at this?" 

 

When they got home, Luhan didn't want to do this but he did anyway. He told him he did a good job at winning the game for him. He ran inside, feeling hot.

 

The next day, he didn't style up his hair and Luhan felt a little drop in his heart. Minseok was attractive yesterday! WAIT NO NO HE WASN'T!

"You're not styling your hair today?" 

Minseok slightly shakes his head, "I don't..think I really matched it."

YOU DID MATCH IT MINSEOK YOU WERE SO HANDSOME CAN'T YOU STYLE IT UP AGAIN FOR ME?! WTH AM I THINKING?!?!?! SHUT UP LUHAN SHUT UP

 

At lunch time, the three sat together and Luhan knew he was going to be left out so he didn't bother to talk and just eat the food Sehun brought.

"Sorry, If none of these are your type." says Sehun.

"He's never tried it before." Luhan answers for Minseok.

"You..really haven't?"

Luhan can see from the side of his eye, Minseok shaking his head no.

And then WHAT!? SEHUN FREAKIN' FED MINSEOK IN FRONT OF HIM!!

"So...? Do you like it?"

"Mm! What is this called?!"

Luhan saw the twinkle in his eyes.

"It's called Bulgogi." Sehun replies, taking the container of Bulgogi meat that Luhan was just about to pick up with his chopstick, "Eat however much you like." and placing it in front of Minseok. Luhan sighed. 

 

During class, Sehun even sat in the absent student seat to be next to Minseok. It was like they were in their own world. Luhan didn't care anymore. He was going to go home alone today. Minseok probably doesn't know what privacy is but shouldn't he know that Luhan was who he was made for?

 

Luhan stepped out of class right away when class was dismissed, not even glancing Sehun or Minseok's way. When he got near the gate, he felt something tug his blazer. He turned around to see Minseok, taking out his earbud.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving already?"

"Who says I should?" Luhan put in his earbud again.

Minseok pulled on the same earbud and put it in his ear. Luhan turns his head a little to see how Minseok would react. The reaction Minseok made was priceless. Luhan felt instantly happy again. He laughed out loud but stopped because he was supposed to act mad right now. No, not mad, more like he didn't care.

"Ohh! You laughed!"

Luhan wanted to go back in time wishing he held in his laughter.

"You didn't smile or laugh all day."

"I didn't know what to do to help..and I don't like seeing you like this-"

"Okay! Okay! No more, I'm fine now okay?" Luhan walks off, ears tinged with pink.

How the heck...So he did notice? Does that mean he does know who he's made for?

 

 

Sehun got Minseok a phone. Did Luhan hear that right? He asked Minseok again. Minseok repeated himself and went upstairs when their mother called for him. Luhan fell back onto the couch. You just made me happy earlier and now you make me feel this way again? Why didn't he ask me for a phone? I could've gotten it for him...

Luhan didn't attend dinner.

 

The next day, their mother wanted them to help her with getting something for their father. Luhan wondered why it was so early and his mother replied it was for a date tomorrow. 

Luhan tried on clothes and his mother decided to buy them all. When it was Minseok's turn, Luhan was anticipating each outfit. He didn't know what type of clothes his mother chose for Minseok, but he was surprised and blown away at each one. Whenever Minseok opened the door, revealing himself, Luhan was gaping at Minseok, not knowing his mother was beside him smiling to herself. This day was a perfect day to spend time with both her sons to see them get closer. When his mother got up to put the flower upon Minseok's ear, Luhan fell. He hid his blushing face with both hands, peeking through the cracks of his fingers to watch Minseok and his mother. Minseok took out the flower in his hair and puts it into her hair, "Mother is prettier."

 

 

Minseok tried on the next outfit, a baby blue, button up and folded up sleeves, white skinny jeans and a tan fedora. 

"Wuah, Minseok can be so cute too!" his mother says, clutching onto Luhan's arm, "Isn't he?" Minseok's eyes adjusted on Luhan's. Luhan looked away feeling like Minseok might be able to read what Luhan's feeling inside at the moment. Minseok was expecting his answer though so, "Yeah..." he ends up replying.

He found out Minseok was older than him by just about a month from the next outfit.

Luhan wanted to get out of there. But he can endure it just a while longer. Minseok has 2 more outfits to try on and they are out! Minseok stepped out in a full black suit and Luhan couldn't look away, only when Minseok would see him staring but when he looked away, Luhan would stare at him again. The last outfit, finally, made Luhan feel like he wanted to take Minseok away. He didn't want people staring at him anymore. So many people gathered by them to see the handsome humanoid play dress up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter