26.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking to their next class, Luhan kept a distance as he watched Xiumin, who was walking with Jongin.

"How'd you get that?" asked Jongin, eyeing the bottle in his hand.

"Luhan gave it to me." replied the shorter boy, who then twisted off the cap and put it up right to his lips.

What the heck. Luhan felt tingly inside and then the thought came to mind. It was an indirect kiss. Luhan had used that bottle since the school year started and seeing those lips meet with his water bottle made him...what? Envious? This was stupid. How could he feel that way especially towards a water bottle?! He ruffled up his hair, not minding the mess his hair came to be as he took another route to class.

 

A hand grabbed Luhan's shoulder just as he was about to put his feet on the first stair step. He turned to see it was Sehun.

"Yah, you didn't even wait for me!" said the younger, letting go of Luhan. "You just walked off."

"Sorry." said Luhan.

 

When they had gotten on to the third floor, students filled the hall. Some were just goofing off, some holding hands or kissing and some at their lockers. Sehun and Luhan's lockers were right next to each other. Luhan waited for Sehun as he did his combanation to get his math book.

 

"Why not go on to the next step? He's right there." She smirked.

"You know what tomorrow is, right?" The other girl lightly elbowed her friend's arm.

"Yeah, just ask Luhan to be your date!" 

"No way! I can't do that. You and I both know, I'm going to get rejected." Her eyes laid on Luhan. He was laughing at Sehun, who was crouched down on one knee, trying to find his book in the cluttered locker. His side profile was very beautiful. She didn't know what her friends were planning 'til she got pushed forward, almost bumping into Luhan. Luhan was surprised to see someone almost trip themselves from the side of his eye that he was ready to catch the person. The girl had caught herself and straightened up, face fully flushed pink as she met eyes with Luhan.

"H-Hi." was all the girl can bring herself to say at that very moment.

"Hi." said Luhan. Sehun looked up from his locker and smiled a little, going back to his locker to find that damn math book.

"Um...Um.." the girl looked back at her friends who then sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter