22.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning Luhan!" said Minseok and his mother in unision. 

"Morning." answered Luhan, sitting down at the table. He watched Minseok. It was like he was back to normal. Like he was never strange or angry in the first place.

Breakfast went as usual and so did school. Minseok was...himself again. 

 

Until a certain day in the cafeteria because Minseok wanted to buy the drinks for them on the rooftop. Minseok tripped on nothing while holding an opened milk container in his left hand. The milk came out, splashing onto another studen'ts uniform, who was sitting at a table with his group of friends who at that moment stopped chattering.

"What the , kid?" 

"I'm so sorry!" Minseok got up from the floor, leaving the container there as he took out a napkin from his pocket. He was about to wipe the blazer but the student slapped his hand away.

"I don't need it." The student got up and bumped shoulders with Minseok as he walked off towards the bathroom. Minseok trailed behind the student, leaving the group of friends talking about him.

Luhan went downstairs to the cafeteria to see what's holding up Minseok when he heard of the matter. He ran to the bathroom, hoping the student didn't do anything to Minseok.

They were fighting. 

"Can't you just take the damn napkin?" said Minseok, getting down on one knee, about to put the napkin into his blazer pocket but the student slapped his hand away again, "I was being nice and you don't want to take my help?"

The student was sitting on the floor, leaning back on the wall underneath the hand dryers, "I didn't need it okay?! I wanted to take care of it myself. What's wrong with not needing your help?"

Minseok lashed out, giving a blow at his face. 

"MINSEOK!"

Both stared at the doorway. Luhan. Minseok stood up, giving a glance at the student whose lip was now bleeding.

Luhan bent down in front of the student, "I'm very sorry for what did. I'll make it up to you somehow." He got up and grabbed Minseok, "We're going home, right now!" Luhan called for the driver, while his other hand held onto Minseok.

After the phone call, Minseok apologized. Luhan sighed. "You can't just start beating people up because they don't want your help, Minseok."

Minseok didn't say anything. "If they say they don't want your help, then let them be. It's just how it is."

 

The car ride home was silent.

 

Luhan told his father of what happened. His father stressed that the day would happen. That Minseok would have to go. Luhan returned to his room. He doesn't have much time left with Minseok.

From that day, Minseok was told he wouldn't be attending school any longer. They didn't want him to cause another fight at school. Luhan attended school and wanted to do something for the student Minseok had beat, but the student said he already forgiven him and Minseok.

Minseok eventually became bored of staying home all day. He stared at the uniform hanging on his closet door. Luhan became busy with soccer events after school and Sehun hadn't bothered to send him a message. As for Kai, he was likely busy with the boba shop or something.

 

At last, Luhan didn't have anything after school so he came home early. Minseok asked if they could hang out today, even though he felt kind of heavy but he was happy to see Luhan wasn't busy. He wanted to go out, out of his room.

"I wouldn't mind Minseok, but right now I have something to do with Sehun. We had planned to meet up today."

"Sehun?"

Luhan zipped up his sweater, "Yup but we can hang ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter