27.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin was for sure shocked. Luhan didn't like listening to his rapidly pounding heart any longer. It felt like forever to hear Xiumin's reply, but it was typical Luhan being impatient for that 'yes' to come out from those lips. Luhan's lips went back to normal as he was about to talk but Xiumin beat him to it.

"...I'm sorry, Luhan. I can't."

He felt the pain on one side of his chest. Luhan's heart had stopped pounding and instantly felt like it broke. He just got rejected.....

 

REJECTED!!

 

Xiumin went back to wiping the glass, "Jongin already asked me to go to his dance performance." 

Luhan stood there in a daze for a bit until he came back to reality, which made Xiumin jump from his sudden loud question, "W-When did he ask you?!"

"When school ended." replied the shorter boy as he placed the towel into the bucket and carried it out into the hall.

Luhan crouched down, feeling defeated. Are you serious? So much for falling asleep! I should've asked earlier! 

 

 

 

Some 30 minutes ago:

The bell had just dismissed everyone and there were few people left in the classroom, including Xiumin, Jongin, Sehun and a sleeping Luhan. Sehun packed his things into his bag and he was about to head over to Luhan, to wake him up but he decided to let him be. He smirked to himself and rushed out of the room. Sehun is going to leave him sleeping there, as revenge since Luhan had left him, suddenly walking off, after gym class earlier today.

 

Xiumin was still in his seat, making sure he had everything he needed. He didn't want to forget any notes or homework. When he was sure he got everything and zipped his bag, he looked up ahead of him. Luhan's back was facing him, his shoulders gently rising up and down. He must be knocked out good. I don't want to wake him. I guess it won't hurt to clean by myself.

"Xiumin."

Xiumin turned his head to his left. Jongin seemed nervous, as both of his hands were behind his back and he rocked back and forth on his heels. In a quick second, something was shoved right up into his face.

"MAYYOUCOMETOMYDANCEPERFORMANCE?!" (may you come to my dance performance)

Xiumin broke out into a lopsided smile, "Sure, why not." and took the ticket out of his hand, "When is it?"

Jongin was so happy, he was no longer nervous or rocking back on his heels, "Tomorrow."

"Oh, you're not going to the school dance?" 

Jongin shook his head, "Nah, I prefer performing my own dance than going to a school dance. Did you want to go to the school dance?"

Xiumin shook his head, "Nahhh." 

Jongin chuckled and said he had to go practice so he was going to leave and that Xiumin call him when he's done with cleaning duty. 

 

 

 

 

"SEHUNNNNNN!!!" Luhan gritted his teeth as he yelled into the phone, "You!!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?! I freakin' embarassed myself in front of Xiumin!"

All Sehun did was laugh into the phone until he got ahold of himself, "You deserved it for running off o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter