36.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stepped out of the room to buy food for Xiumin. He went to the shop across the hospital to order. While he was waiting for his order, he took a seat at the closest empty table. After a while, he did not know that someone was trying to talk to him until he felt a sudden poke on his shoulder. He turned around to see a beautiful lady in white.

"I'm sorry to intrude but since this is the closest table to the register, is it okay if i sit here?" She asked.

Luhan quickly nodded, "Yeah."

"Thanks." She smiled and took the seat across from him.

It was quiet between the two and Luhan couldn't bring himself to say anything, plus he felt like he couldn't look anywhere because he could feel the eyes of the beautiful lady, staring at him no matter what. He tried to distract himself with his phone but when he took it out, it slipped from his fingers and resulted in him having to pick it up. He didn't know why he was embarassing himself right now.

All of a sudden she laughed, getting Luhan's attention.

"So Xiumin is interested in a guy like you?"

Luhan's ears perked up a bit by hearing that name, "Xiumin? You know him?" 

She nodded, "Of course. He's a lovely kid."

Luhan smiled, not feeling that nervous around her anymore. 

"Besides that, I am here to tell you something important." She continued, "I'm not sure if you will believe someone like me, but please, just listen to what I am going to tell you."

Luhan tilted his head to the side, confused. What does she have to tell to him? "Please go ahead."

"I'm sure you've been curious all along. You've hurt yourself and Xiumin because of this, but, I'm telling you that Xiumin and Minseok are in fact the same person. Of course, Xiumin doesn't have any recollection of Minseok."

Luhan hadn't been told this before. Was she telling him the truth? He wasn't sure whether to fully believe her, yet he felt like he already did.

"Like I said, you may not believe me now, but when you find out the truth, you will know that I was right."

Luhan's buzzer went off, signalling that his order was ready. He told the lady to wait for him as he walked over to the counter to get his order. When he turned around to head back to the table, the lady was already gone.

 

On his way back to the hospital, he was thinking about what she told him. Anyway, who was she to Xiumin and why did she just up and disappear? 

 

 

 

"Son, I have something I must let you know about." said his Father, sitting down in the seat beside him. His Mother taking the seat alongside her husband. Xiumin has never seen his father so serious. What could it be he wants to let him know about? 

"Okay." nodded Xiumin, "Tell me what it is."

"Well, you see...since you weren't waking up from your coma and your Mother and I was depressed....even though I was away at work, I really wasn't ready to see you go yet and neither was your Mother. Our new project consisted of a humanoid. Since my Boss gave me the permission to plan out the humanoid's facial structure, I decided to.."

"-Make it have my facial features." answered Xiumin for his Father. Now he knows why Minseok had the same features as him.

His Father felt tears coming and he looked away from Xiumin, down at his hands. "I'm sorry, I didn't plan to replace you or anything. I just really wanted to see how it would-"

"It's fine, Ba. All that matters is that I'm here now. Don't apologize, it was in the past. I know you and Ma love me a lot." He gently embraced both of his parents. "I'm the one who is sorry for doing this a second time and ending up in the hospital. I won't do it again."

His parents hugged him back tight. "We love you."

 

After a while, his parents left. He went on his phone to play that game. He hadn't played it since he woke from his coma. Would he get first place this time?

 

Luhan had just entered the building, heading up to his room. When he slid open the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind him, he heard evil laughter.

"Muahaha!"

He walked into the room to see Xiumin concentrating on his phone. 

"I'm almost there! Don't you guys dare cheat and appear ahead of me out of nowhere!" He shouted. "GO! GOO! GOOOO!" 

Luhan enjoyed this. He approached closer to the boy in his own world and peered over to see what he was playing. 

 

다함께 붕붕붕   ( Altogether boong boong boong )

Oh.

 

Xiumin passed the finish line, 1st place. He stretched out his heads, like a big Y and his phone went flying almost hitting Luhan in the face but he dodged it, "YEAAAAHH! Oh! My PHO- Oh!"

He gulped. "Luhan."

"Yo man." Luhan set down the bag of food. "I brought you food."

He blushed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter