18.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teacher blew the whistle to stop the game. Sehun put Luhan's arm behind his neck and stood up, "Are you okay?"

Luhan nodded slowly, "I think i might've sprained my ankle a bit."

Sehun turned his head to Luhan's face that was a few inches away, scrunching up his nose, "A bit? Your face doesn't say so."

Luhan smirked. Whatever. His eyes looked up at a few of the players who surrounded him and Sehun. Minseok was there and along side him was Jongin. Luhan couldn't tell if Minseok was worried about him, probably not. He looked away at the teacher who was coming their way.

"How's Luhan's condition?" asked the teacher, stepping in front of the two.

"He sprained his ankle. I'm taking him to the nurse." answered Sehun.

Their teacher nodded and told everyone to get back to their positions. Someone stepped in their path, "I'm sorry, Luhan." He bowed and stayed in that position, "It's all my fault. I..I didn't-"

"Don't worry about it. You played well." said Luhan.

The student straightened himself, standing tall, watching the two leave the gym. 

 

 

"Do you think Luhan is okay?" mumbled Minseok, looking down at the floor.

Jongin heard and smiled, "He'll be okay. Sehun's taking him to the nurse after all. But he won't be able to play or walk for some time."

Minseok's eyes widened. The teacher blew the whistle for the games to resume. 

 

 

In the nurse's office, the nurse had to go out after she finished bandaging up Luhan's left ankle. Luhan sat on the chair, as Sehun leaned on the counter, crossing his arms over his chest, "Why did you decide to go after the ball like that?" 

"I just wanted to show off." Luhan forced a chuckle.

Sehun sighed, "Luhan, you don't even have to show off. You know there's a whole bunch of girl's-"

"Minseok."

Sehun's eyes rounded at Luhan.

Luhan bit down on his lips before he spoke, "To answer your question from earlier, It's Minseok. He's the one taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter