12.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok sat in his seat, shaking his leg up and down, impatiently waiting for Luhan to come through the door. Luhan finally came into the classroom after Sehun. Minseok stood up right away and ran up to Luhan. "Luhan! Luhan! Luhan!" he shouted. The three of them being stared at by their classmates. Luhan whispered to Minseok, "Minseok keep it down. What's wrong?"

Sehun's eyes wandered between the two, depending on who talked. 

Minseok tugged on Luhan's sleeve, "We have to talk out there, not in here.."

Luhan nodded, looking at Sehun, "We'll be back soon." and was pulled away by Minseok.

 

The two stood by an opened window in the empty hallway. Minseok leaning on the window sill, looking outside and Luhan, leaning back on the wall, near the window, with Minseok on his left.

"So, what's there to talk about?" asked Luhan, turning his head to Minseok.

Minseok bit his lip, "Do you know a guy named Jin in this school?"

Luhan thought for a bit, "Hmm..I don't think so...why?"

Minseok scooted over, closer to Luhan. He looked around before whispering to him, "He knows what I am!"

"WHAT?!" echoed through the hallway.

Minseok shushed him, nodding that what he just said is the truth. Luhan whispered back, "When was this? Where is this guy?"

"It happened this morning when I walked to school. He was the one who took our order yesterday at the boba shop."

"Jin?!" He slapped himself, "He goes by the name Jin for short, but his real name is Jongin. Urh, I should've known.."

"Jongin?" repeated Minseok.

Luhan nodded, "Jongin's father works beside father as an assistant. I'm positive his father helped create you."

"Helped create me?"

"There's no other way he would know about you." He put his hand on Minseok's head, "Listen to me Minseok, If you see him again, avoid him, until I tell you it's safe, okay?"

Minseok nodded, getting his orange locks ruffled by Luhan, "Good." smiled Luhan. Minseok smiled too.

 

 

School was finished for the day and Luhan and Minseok were now at home, in their own rooms. Minseok suddenly gets a text from Sehun.

Minseok, come out. Don't let Luhan know.

Minseok peered down his window to see Sehun standing outside of his car. He was picking off little pieces of lint on his shirt, cleaning himself to look neat in front of Minseok. Minseok was still in his uniform, minus the blazer, that was on his bed, so he had to change out of that. He headed to his closet.

After changing into more comfortable clothes, he smiled at himself in the mirror before heading for the door. He hurried through the hall, passing Luhan's room quickly down the stairs and to the door. 

Sehun smiled up at him instantly, with a tinge of light pink cheeks.

"Hey." said Sehun, opening the car door for Minseok, who was coming down the steps. "Let's hang out."

Minseok stood there for a moment, before getting into the back seat. Sehun shut the door and walked over to the other side. He opened the door, sitting down beside Minseok, in the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter