24.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh yeah! Another thing, Xiumin is younger than Jongin, which was already confirmed in the previous chapter of their past. They are all the same age but their birthdays are still the same ofc

Jongin - January 14
Xiumin - March 26
Sehun - April 12
Luhan - April 20 - so, yeah, that makes Luhan the youngest lol which is strange..but yeah..

 

 

Jongin was nervous. Alot of people were going to mistake Xiumin for Minseok. He hadn't told him yet but he might as well tell the younger that he looks an awful lot like someone and that he's going to get asked if he's this so and so person for being the new student at school.

Jongin had just finished his breakfast and he was waiting for Xiumin to finish up so they could walk to school together.

 

Walking together with silence, Jongin still couldn't bring himself to tell him yet. 

Luhan, still sleepy, sat in the back seat of the car and looked out the window, watching the boring, day by day, same scene pass by. His eyes caught someone familiar. He told the driver to stop right away and the driver did. Luhan ran out of the car, not telling the driver anything. His feet led him to the two people, whose back was getting closer and closer. He knows already that one of them is Jongin, who he has barely seen around school lately. He wanted to confirm the face of the other person.

"MINSEOK!!!" 

Jongin froze. He's in deep . He didn't want to turn around and face Luhan. He didn't want Luhan to see Xiumin. He didn't want to get beat up. 

Surprisingly, Xiumin passed and walked ahead of Jongin. Jongin watched him and without knowing it, he turned around, swearing at himself for having turned around and see Luhan. Luhan was panting, in his school uniform, holding onto his knees. He straightened up, stomping over toward Jongin, giving him a glare and then, going off after the other.

"Minseok! Damn it! Stop ignoring me, will you?!" shouted Luhan. Jongin was glad Xiumin was ignoring Luhan but then that meant that Luhan was going to be onto him. Luhan wouldn't give up. He'd want to see who the person was. Jongin ran after Xiumin but Luhan grabbed onto his arm.

"Why is Minseok with you?! Did you keep him from me?!" His fingers digging into Jongin's sleeve.

"Luhan, it's not what you thin-"

"Shut up! I knew all along, all along that you were bad."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter