35.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*NOTE: trigger warning*

 

Luhan thinned his lips together. He was really, really happy but he couldn't. He couldn't accept Xiumin's feelings. It wouldn't be right to accept them because he didn't want to hurt him for he was only seeing Xiumin as Minseok.

"I'm sorry, Xiumin."

Xiumin's heart tore in his chest. He couldn't utter anything as Luhan stood up to leave.

 

Jongin, who has been searching for Xiumin in the restrooms, as the Lunch hour was almost over, saw Luhan walking toward him. He ran up to Luhan, who has been apparently facing the ground.

"Luhan, have you seen Xiumin?"

Luhan looked up at Jongin, spoke in almost a whisper, "I'm sorry, Jongin." and brushed past him.

Jongin raised his brow at Luhan's back figure. What happened with him? Jongin turned his head to the right and saw Xiumin. He seemed different from the time when he left the cafeteria some time ago. Jongin approached Xiumin, lowering his head to Xiumin's level, "Hey, what happened with you two?"

Xiumin needed some comfort right now, so he embraced Jongin as tight as he could. Jongin was startled and confused but gently patted the younger's back as he felt the small tremblings and silent sobs from him.

 

During class attendance, when the teacher called for Xiumin's name, there was no answer. He was absent and so was Jongin, whose name was called previous to Xiumin's. They are probably still together... Luhan shook his head of the thoughts and tried to focus on learning.

Sehun had to leave early because something came up at home so Luhan was left to leave school alone. While leaving school, someone bumped his shoulder. It was Soo Jung. She smiled up at him.

"Hey, are you alright?"

Luhan nodded, "Don't worry about me...and don't tell me you're here to ask about Sehun?" He smiled at her.

She blushed a bit and hit his arm, "I was asking if you are alright! I didn't even ask anything about Sehun."

Luhan told her anyway, "He had to go home early for something."

She grabbed hold of the straps of her backpack and rolled her eyes, "Thanks for telling me."

Luhan chuckled, "You're welcome, missy."

Little did Luhan know that Xiumin and Jongin were watching their actions from a distance. Jongin's eyes shifted to Xiumin. He noticed the hurt in them therefore he grabbed Xiumin's hand, "Our ride is here, let's go." turning Xiumin's attention to him. Jongin thought to himself. Is this what Luhan was sorry for?? Did he already like someone else? 

 

When the two got home, Jongin talked with his mother so Xiumin ran up the steps into his room and locked the door. He sighed, throwing his bag off his shoulders by the side of his bed. He changed out of the school uniform and wore thinner clothing. He locked himself in his bathroom and the shower. He searched the drawer for his shaver and took out one of the small blades. He sat down, leaning on the shower ledge as he went for a few slits.

 

 

 

Back then, before his accident, he wasn't well liked at his high school. He was a loner and sometimes he'd get picked on, but he wouldn't let his parents know that, now would he? He loved his parents and he wanted for them not to worry about their beloved son. His father did a lot of work overseas so he couldn't drag his father down just because of his problem. His mother was just as busy as his father as she was also out alot doing work, though she was at home more often than his father. 

He was a lonely teenager yet he obviously knew a forced smile could clear it all up. He would give himself a little pain from a razor blade but it kind of got tiring to keep doing it all the time. He would just do it when he felt like it.

Something that cheered him up or kept his mind occupied was his robots. Time always passed quickly with them around but then he would wake up and face reality the next day.

Ying Pei was the one. The one who usually picked on him. It wasn't everyday that he picked on Xiumin, it just depended on his mood. Whenever he was in a bad mood he wouldn't do much but probably take Xiumin's things or dump them on the floor for him to pick up or just anything little not that major. Whenever he was in a good mood, he'd do worse things, like getting physical, beating Xiumin up because that made him more happy to see Xiumin hurt. Usually, he was in bad moods so he didn't beat Xiumin that much.

 

His father called to see how he was doing. They talked for a while and Xiumin asked if he could study overseas. His father kind of declined his son's request as this was already his last year of school and that he could go for college but Xiumin begged. His father finally accepted and asked where he wanted to study. Xiumin, knowing where his father does his work, replied with: South Korea.

 

The next day, a classmate befriended him, Li Wei. They got on good terms and Xiumin liked talking with him. Li Wei reminded him of that boy from his seventh birthday party. Though, Xiumin couldn't remember much about that boy. It was long time ago.

Whenever Xiumin lost any supplies or they got broken, luckily he had back up at home in his drawer and on his shelf. But Li Wei always had a spare to hand over to him during class.

Then a day came where he made the mistake of bringing one of his robots, Yixing to school. He introduced it to Li Wei and it seemed like he liked Yixing too.

 

That same day, Ying Pei took Yixing from his bag without his knowing and left a messily written note. The note said if he wanted it back, he would have to meet him at this one place at a specific time and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter