29.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a few days and Xiumin hasn't brought up anything to do with their soccer date match yet. He seemed to only be occupied with Jongin who doesn't appear to be giving him attention. Right now, Jongin is talking with a few female classmates. One of the girls got up to buy another juice box as she was almost finished with the one she is holding in her hand, heading for the door. Xiumin, who came in from the other side, couldn't avoid what's going to happen. The girl had tripped on one of the legs of the chairs that weren't tucked into it's desk, nearest to the door. The juice box went flying and landed on Xiumin's head, juice pouring out, soaking his hair and upper uniform. 

Jongin was watching and so was everyone in the class. The girl apologized right away and took her hankerchief from her pocket to wipe his face but he gently rejected it and said it was okay. He slowly stepped out and was gone. Luhan stood up, glancing at Jongin who then looked away, and ran out after Xiumin.

 

Xiumin was desperately cleaning his face and hair with water, his blazer on the floor. Luhan came in and saw Xiumin with an irked expression.

"Are you okay?" asked Luhan, stepping closer, picking up his blazer on the ground.

Xiumin wiped his face with his hands and turned his head, "Yeah." walking over to Luhan, motioning for his blazer. Luhan handed it over and Xiumin took it in his hand, about to walk out.

"Do you like him?"

Xiumin stopped his steps.

"Do you like Jongin?" asked Luhan, turning his head to the side, only to see Xiumin's back.

"I don't know. What if i do?" Xiumin turned around with a cunning smirk and a tilt of the head to the side, "What are you going to do about it? Tell me to avoid him until you say it's safe again?"

Luhan's eyes got big. 

Xiumin turned around, "I'm definitely not going to do that." and walked out of the restroom.

Luhan swung a punch at the wall. What the heck is he talking about? Is it just a coincidence? No, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter