14.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was surprised Minseok could cry. He wasn't thinking when he grabbed onto the tiny wrist and pulled him away from the scene, out of that place. He was moderately learning more about Minseok someway, somehow, even if they weren't friends yet. They ran out to the back of the shop. Jongin stepped in front of Minseok and wiped away the tears that streamed down his cheeks, with his thumbs, "Don't cry."

Luhan was wrong about Jongin. Jongin is actually really nice and he was someone safe to hang out with, based on Minseok. 

"Minseok." The two turned their heads, to the tall male, Sehun, who walked up to them and looked at Jongin, "I'll take Minseok back with me." Jongin was hesitant, but nodded.

Minseok beamed a smile at Jongin as he was gently taken away by the hand of Sehun's. Minseok said something almost in a whisper only for Jongin to hear, "Thank you."

Jongin's ears turned a bright pink as he flashed a look at Minseok leaving. 

 

 

Minseok sat in Sehun's car, watching the world pass him by. It was so quiet in the car, Sehun didn't know how to break it to him but Luhan told him to tell Minseok. He cleared his throat, as his eyes were on Minseok to get his attention. Minseok didn't turn to look at Sehun though. Sehun kept clearing his throat a couple of times. Finally, Minseok turned around.

"Are you okay, Sehun?" asked Minseok, inching closer to him.

Sehun waved his hand in mid-air, "Yeah, I'm alright."

Minseok smiled a bit, "Okay..."

Sehun bit his bottom lip, "Minseok...?"

"..Yeah?"

"Um, Luhan."

Hearing the name didn't make Minseok feel good but he tucked the feeling away.

"You'll be staying with me at my house for the time being. Luhan told me to take care of you. "

Minseok's eyebrows furrowed. He didn't understand. Was Luhan giving him away to Sehun? Why?

 

 

     

 

It's been three days since. He really likes it here with Sehun but he wants to go back home. He wants to see his parents and.. Luhan.

Lately, Minseok hasn't been feeling well. He feels like something is wrong and he feels drained and heavy inside.

 

 

While on Luhan's side, he's currently talking to Sehun over the phone.

"How's Minseok doing?" asked Luhan.

"He really misses you. When are you gonna wrap this thing up?"

"Soon. Ah, my father wants to check up on Minseok, so if you could bring him over to my parents, that'd be great. Bye!"

"Luhan!?" Beep beep beep. Sehun sighed, "I guess I could take him since there's nothing to do at the moment.."

 

 

Sehun knocked at Minseok's door before opening the door. Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter