20.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend was here and Luhan was still just lying on his bed, doing nothing. It's been a while since Luhan played soccer and he would really like to play it right now, even if his ankle hasn't fully healed. It was better than before and the weather was nice to play the sport. Since his parents were currently out together and he didn't want to bother Minseok, he decided to carefully step out, limping a bit, with a soccer ball in hand. 

He avoided the maids, taking a route throughout the house that'll not have any around. He got out into the backyard and smiled up at the sun, shining down on him. He headed for the field and threw the ball up, using his knees to keep the ball in the air. He was so occupied with the ball that he didn't know a maid was calling him with Minseok standing beside her.

"Master Luhan!" Luhan turned to see the maid, who was the one that came to check up on him every now and then, with both hands in an 'O' shape around from calling him. "You're not supposed to be out yet!"

"It's fine. My ankle doesn't hurt at all. Don't worry!" shouted Luhan, putting an OK sign in the air with his fingers for her and continued practicing.

The maid slouched her shoulders, worried. Minseok noticed this. "I'll watch over him if anything happens."

The maid faced Minseok, "Really?" She smiled, "Thank you, then, I have a lot of other work to attend to if you'll excuse me." and bowed, going back inside.

Minseok walked towards Luhan, "How come you didn't tell anyone you'd be out here?"

"I'm still on property, ain't I?" Luhan caught the ball as it fell down and turned to face Minseok. "Let's verse, friend."

Minseok broke out into a small smile, "Verse?"

Luhan's jaw almost dropped, "Don't you remember? I said I wouldn't mind versing you again?" He dropped the ball and kicked it to Minseok.

Minseok kicked it back and the battle began between the two.

Minseok doesn't remember nor did he notice the white butterfly flying by.

 

 

When their parents came, they were called in from the maid from earlier to come inside and eat dinner. Luhan went to his room and removed his clothing to take a shower. He dressed into new clothings and headed downstairs, where his parents and Minseok were already waiting at the table for him.

He sat down beside Minseok, smiling up at his parents, sitting opposite of him. As they got into dinner and talked about a things, Minseok started coughing. 

Luhan put down his utensils right away and pat Minseok's back, "You okay?"

Minseok nodded, taking the glass of water beside his plate and chugging it down.

"Luhan, cut up his food into smaller bits." said their mother, as she saw the food on his plate was already cut up into bite size, but still, just to be on the safer side.

Luhan did as told and took Minseok's plate, placing it in front of him as he cut up the pieces. He picked up the plate and placed it in front of Minseok again.

"Now, chew slowly." said their father with a smile on his lips.

Minseok forked up the piece of meat and put it in his mouth, slowly chewing. He swallowed and continued eating. After that, it was just fine for Minseok, and everyone was rest assured.

 

 

It was a school day again and Luhan was waiting for Minseok downstairs. They still had a lot of time but Minseok was taking longer than usual. Luhan rushed up the stairs, barging in on Minseok who only had the white button up shirt on along with boxers on underneath. The buttons were out of order and his hair was also a mess.

"Minseok..why didn't you ask for help?" asked Luhan, already un-doing his buttons and fixing them into the correct order.

Minseok didn't answer as he itched his scalp.

Luhan had to help him put on his uniform and help comb down his hair.

 

 

Throughout the school day, Luhan would keep an eye on Minseok. All he did was stay focused on the teacher. Whenever the teacher went out and the class erupted in shouts and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter