7.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was lying down on his bed, playing Boong Boong Boong. It was 2:34 AM. He's still losing. There was a few times he almost beat the game but a player just had to shoot an item at him before he reached the finish line or one would just come out of nowhere, beating him when they were so far behind him on the road map. "Arh!" He chucks his phone away by his feet, and turns over to snuggle into his pillow.

 

"Rise and shine, Luhan, dear. You'll be late if you don't wake up right now." said his mother, moving his bangs away from his forehead, "Sehun and Minseok are already waiting for you downstairs."

Luhan's eyelids shot open, "What?! Sehun's here?" He sits up, finding his phone by his knee and saw a few missed text messages from Sehun.

Let's go to school together!!

Since you're not answering me, I'll be on my wayyyyy.

I'm here!!!! I'm surprised you're mother answered the door and you aren't awake yet? HAHA

Luhan ran over to the bathroom almost tripping.

 

"Not styling your hair today, Minseok?" asked Sehun, leaning to his side.

Minseok answers, "No." not even looking at the boy. He was looking up at the stairs, waiting to see Luhan come down from them.

"Erm...by chance, do you own a phone?" Minseok is now looking at Sehun. Sehun didn't expect that. He looks away. "You know..since you're related to Luhan so.."

"I don't." answers Minseok, looking back at the stairs.

 

Luhan hurries downstairs. Sehun smirks up at him right away and Luhan droops his shoulders, "Sorry..I.."

"Playing games all night? It's okay, right, Minseok?" said Sehun, turning his head to the shorter male beside him.

Luhan's eyes shift to Minseok. They locked eyes for a few seconds. Minseok's hair wasn't style today.

"You're not styling your hair today?" asked Luhan. Not like he wanted it styled anyway.

Minseok slightly shakes his head, "I don't..think I really matched it."

 

 

At Lunch, Sehun motions for Minseok to come over to his and Luhan's desk. Minseok points at himself, Me? and Sehun nods. Minseok looks around at everyone before making his way over. Sehun is watching Minseok in awe, Luhan notices. Sehun smiles even more when he sees how tiny Minseok is, sitting down next to his best friend.

Minseok, glanced up at the taller boy, Sehun.

"We're going to eat together." he says, fixing his bangs to the side, away from his eyes as he puts the plastic bag on the desk. He takes out the containers from the bag. He opened the lid revealing take-out Bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Jajangmyun and fried chicken. 

"Sorry, If none of these are your type

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter