32.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were now in front of Luhan's house. Luhan took the earphone back as Xiumin handed it over, wrapping the earphone around his phone, putting it away in his pocket. Luhan rang the doorbell and spoke into the small device for them to open the gate. Xiumin checked the surroundings, smiling as he noticed the white butterfly passing by, up towards the blue sky.

The gates started to open. Luhan stared at Xiumin. Xiumin said he was going to walk him home but why was he still standing here? Just then, Xiumin's stomach grumbled.

Luhan tried to hold back a chuckle, "Wanna come inside?"

Xiumin quickly nodded, staring down at the cement, blush evident on his chubby cheeks. 

 

 

 

Luhan entered the house as Xiumin trailed behind. Luhan's house was really nice and spacious. He didn't want to touch anything and he made sure to be careful of where he stepped, his mouth open as he scanned the place while they headed up the stairs.

Luhan opened the door into his room, taking off his bag and throwing it onto the bed. Xiumin stood there, not knowing what to do. Luhan noticed and told him he could sit anywhere, to make himself comfortable as he's going to go downstairs and get something for him to eat. He closed the door behind him, leaving Xiumin alone. Xiumin slipped off his bag, setting it down by the wall before taking a tour of the room. He got to Luhan's shelf and saw a picture of him and Sehun together. They were holding up v-signs and smiling at the camera. They must be really good friends. But why did his heart hurt a little?

Then, he heard a ringtone go off. The sound seemed a bit far away like it didn't belong in the room. Xiumin followed the ringtone, leading him to a door. Xiumin wasn't the type to invade in someone's privacy but right now, he wasn't thinking that. He was drawn to the door and he couldn't stop from turning the knob. 

So, Luhan has a room that connects to this one. The ringtone was still going off as he stepped foot in the room. It seemed to be coming from behind the door, so he closed the door, leaving a crack. There was a bracelet on the door knob, with a school bag behind it. He kneeled down in front of it, taking the bracelet and bag off the knob. The sound is definitely coming from the bag. He ped the bag, reavealing the lit up screen. He got a hold of it and was about to pick up but suddenly, the call stopped and the screen went black. His brows knit together. Okay, that was strange.

He placed the phone back inside about to zip up the bag when his eyes spotted something. He took out the notebook, reading the words that repeated over and over.

我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你. 我爱你.
 

The page was filled with ' I love you ' in Chinese characters. Xiumin felt an ache in his heart and he didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter