10.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan opened the door to Minseok's room. Minseok was still in his charging state, by the outlet he was using. He was leaning back on the wall with eyes closed, but when he heard the door open, he just knew it was Luhan. His eyes shot opened and he immediently smiled seeing the sight of Luhan.

Luhan couldn't help but feel a little affected by Minseok's cute face. Minseok's cheeks were a rosy red and Luhan quickly brushed off the image, trying to calm himself. He plops down beside Minseok and puts the bracelet on him.

"Father said it'll help with your battery, to keep it from draining so fast like it did today." Luhan looks at Minseok who is puckering his lips at the bracelet.

"Wuah, it's nice..." says Minseok, turning his wrist back and forth to observe it more. "I'll thank father when I see him tomorrow."

 

 

Minseok was now fully charged! There was still another hour until Luhan wakes up, so he decides to take a stroll outside. The weather was cloudy and seemed like it had just finished raining. On his way down the hall, he spotted the field down below, "Oh! Soccer! That should pass the time." 

He sneaks into Luhan's room, scanning for the soccer ball. His eyes landed on something. In a black opened box, was a white pair of shoes. Minseok looked up at Luhan, breathing steadily in his sleep and looked back at the shoes.

 

 

Luhan woke up to the sunlight that has been shining on him for a while now. Then, he heard fast footsteps outside of his room. His door flew open and in came Minseok, running up to his bed, with the soccer ball in hand. His clothes had grass stains and dirt patches on it.

"What are you doing?!" Luhan looked down at Minseok's feet, noticing his white shoes were now dirty, "And why are you wearing my shoes?!"

"I went out to play soccer.." answered Minseok, clueless about Luhan's feelings.

"Take the shoes off right now." demanded Luhan, getting out of bed.

Minseok frowned, as he sat down and pulled off both shoes. He looked up at Luhan, now standing in front of him. His fists were clenched tightly as his eyes formed into slits, "Privacy. You still don't get it?"

Minseok stared as Luhan let out a small growl and picked up his shoes from the ground, putting them back into the black box. He closed the box and went into the bathroom with it.

 

Minseok waited for Luhan downstairs, but he didn't come down, therefore the driver had to take Minseok to school alone, without Luhan. Luhan came down after he left. His mother approached her son.

"Luhan...What's wrong? Why didn't you go to school with Minseok?"

Luhan gripped onto his backpack strap, "He...dirtied my shoes I got from Ling.." Luhan gasped to himself and looked up at his mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter