17.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as she turned away, ready to leave, "Ah."

Minseok looked up at her.

"You'll forget about this wish when you wake up." She turned her head to the side, sending him a small smile from her lips.

Minseok opened his mouth, about to ask why-

"Because this is the start of your memories fading." She turned forward again and slowly vanished before Minseok's eyes.

 

 

Just as she said, Minseok forgot all about the wish he had made in his 'humanoid' dream. When morning came, Luhan's father sighed, relieved that Minseok woke. His assitant unplugged the wires and got rid of the machine and laptop while Luhan's father talked with Minseok.

"Are you feeling okay?" 

Minseok nodded, sitting up in bed. "What happened to me?"

"You were in bed, resting for about a week charging up." Luhan's father ruffled through Minseok's orange locks, "I'm glad you're awake now, son."

Minseok beamed up at him, "Hehe."

Luhan's father took out the black bracelet from his lab coat, "Here, put this on. Don't lose it this time and thank Jongin for it. He found it and came to return it to you but you were still resting." 

Minseok took the bracelet and slipped it onto his wrist.

"Get ready for school and come down for breakfast." said Luhan's father, before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Minseok wondered what was for breakfast today. He stood up and walked over to his closet to change.

 

 

Luhan had finished washing up. He came out of his bathroom, glancing over at Minseok's door. He turned away, as the thought of last night came to mind. He couldn't believe he shed tears for nothing. He let Minseok make a fool out him. 

When he came downstairs, dressed in uniform and saw Minseok standing by the table, jumping up and down, excited to eat as it was being served onto the table, Luhan felt his cheeks warming up. He shook his head to rid himself of any useless thoughts.

"Luhan?" 

Luhan was startled.

"Are you okay?" asked his mother.

Luhan nodded, and took a seat. Minseok came over and sat down beside him.

"Good morning, Luhan!"

"Mmm." answered Luhan softly, not even turning to look at him. If he looked at him, Minseok would see how red his face probably looked like right now and that's embarassing! He didn't want to make a fool of himself again like he did last night.

 

 

The two said their goodbye's to everyone as they walked out. The two waited for the car to pull up to the steps they stood on. Luhan took a couple deep breaths, since he was going to be stuck in the car with Minseok.

"I'm going to walk to school today, so you can take the car, Luhan." said Minseok, going down the concrete steps.

Luhan's eyes rounded, "You're going to walk?"

Minseok smiled at him and waved, "See you at school." and started running to the gate way.

After a few seconds the car pulled up to the steps. The driver stepped out and walked over to the other side to open the door for Luhan. Luhan looked ahead at the gate. He could still see Minseok from where he stood, but Minseok was going to disappear soon.

"Actually, I'll walk with Minseok to school." said Luhan, running toward the gate.

 

 

Luhan repeatedly called his name, "Minseok!.....Minseok!! Wait for me!"

Minseok heard him so he waited for Luhan to catch up to him. Luhan was so out of breath, it made Minseok giggle. "Shall we play some soccer after school?"

Luhan raised a brow, looking up at him, "W..hy?"

"So you're fit for running."

"I'm already fit...but.." Luhan stood up, facing Minseok on his side, "I wouldn't mind versing you again."

Minseok's eyes creased into slits, along with a big grin.

 

 

When Minseok arrived through the school gates, he heard someone shouting his name. He looked aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter