9.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan helped Minseok to his room, with Minseok's arm over his shoulders. Luhan gently shook him awake. "Minseok...Minseok..."

Minseok slowly opened his eyes, "Oh...Luhan...?"

"We're in your room. You need rest..."

"Can you take me over there?" Minseok points to the outlet at the wall by his bed. Luhan brought him over to it. He lifted up the back of his shirt and opened the back, taking out the plug and inserting it into the outlet. He leans back on the wall, feeling a little better.

"Is..this how you charge?" asked Luhan, kneeling down beside him.

Minseok nods. "I thought I charged long enough last night...but I guess not."

 

Luhan left Minseok to charge himself, as he returned to his room. Luhan sat down at the corner of his bed. Just then, a maid knocked on the door and came in. She had a box in her hand.

"Luhan, a package came for you."

Luhan took the box from her, looking at who the sender was. There wasn't one. He rose an eyebrow, starting to open the box. When he lifted it open, it was a pair of white converse, with an envelope on the top. The envelope had his name on it, printed in the center. He picked it out of the shoe box, opening up the envelope.

 

Luhan,

Happy 19th Birthday!

Remember I told you I would you get you those white converse on your birthday? I'm sorry I am late with my gift. I had some work to finish up before sending your gift. I hope you like them! 

P.S. I'll see you soon~ ♥ 

- Ling

 

He put down the letter on his bed and combed back his hair with both hands, facing up at the ceiling. 

 

        

 

"Do you think she likes me?" teased one guy, pointing to himself and making a derp face.

"No, she probably likes me." teased the other guy, playfully punching him because of the ugly face he made.

While the two talked about her, Luhan's eyes were only on her. He wasn't listening to the guys but instead paying attention to her laugh and talk with her group of girlfriends. The way she smiled gave Luhan butterflies. He liked watching her from afar. When he was close to her, he wanted to get away because he wasn't able to control himself from all the nervousness and heat his body made him do. He got really red just being a few feet away from her. She talked to him only a few times, as they were in the same class but he has yet to start a conversation with her.

 

Finally, he got the chance when paired up with her for cleaning duty. She had to carry a bucket of water to the classroom where Luhan was supposingly in, but Luhan followed her beforehand. He knew his senses were right. She had difficulty carrying the bucket full of water. Some splashes made here and there and she, cleaning after herself, down the hall she walked. Luhan came in, while she was cleaning up the puddle she made. He picked up the bucket in his hand, lifting it off the ground. She looked up at him.

"You should've told me you were going to get water. I'll carry it to class for you." Luhan felt so nervous as he turned around to walk to class. Oh my god! She was looking up right at me!!

 

The two were cleaning the chalkboard. She tried to reach the top but of course, being short wasn't helping. Luhan smirked a bit to himself, wiping the top clean for her.

"Thanks.." she mumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter