8.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok and Luhan ended up racing home. Luhan was so out of breath he collapsed onto the couch right away. Minseok went into the kitchen to get him a glass of water, with no sign of being out of breath like Luhan. As Minseok gave the glass of water to Luhan, the door bell buzzed.

"Answer it." said Luhan, in a raspy, dry tone, putting the glass to his lips.

 

Minseok opened the door, "Wuah, Sehun?"

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, "Uh..." He gripped onto the box he held behind him.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Minseok stepped closer to the taller male, startling him to shove the box in front of his face. Minseok's brows furrowed together as he backed away to see the box in front of him. "What is it?"

"It's..for you, Minseok. I just got it on my way here."

"For me?" Minseok took the box from Sehun's hand, turning it around to find an opening. He finds it and pulls out the content inside.

"Do you like it?" asked Sehun, curiously, observing Minseok's face.

Minseok held it in his hand, "I..don't know how to use it though."

Sehun laughs, "Here, I'll turn it on for you." Sehun reaches over and holds down the button on the side. His hand on top of Minseok's. A green light turns on and Sehun lets go. The phone takes a few seconds to load up. "I've already kind of uh, did everything for you. My number is in it too." Sehun reaches into his pocket, "I'll show you how it works." He types in something and presses send.

Ding!~

Minseok jumped a little. Somewhat the sound made him excited. Sehun chuckled, "See. I just typed 'Hi.' to you just now..and you got it."

Minseok was amazed, holding the phone up in the air, "Oh!! So this is how it works!!"

"Well, that's just one thing a phone can do. There's a lot of other things too, but right now I should get going."

Minseok puts down the phone, "You're not going to see Luhan?"

"I'll see him tomorrow. I just came to give you that." he turns around and walks down the steps.

 

"Who was that? and what do you have there?" asked Luhan, leaning forward, still seated on the couch.

Minseok raised it in mid-air, shaking the phone, "Sehun came to give me a phone." and continues playing on it.

"He what?!"

Minseok looks up at Luhan, Did he really not hear me? "Sehun gave me a phone." he repeated for Luhan.

"Minseok!" It was their mother calling from upstairs. "Coming!" answers Minseok, running up the stairs with the phone in hand.

Luhan lets out a heavy sigh, leaning back into the couch.

 

Luhan didn't attend dinner. Instead, he went to play on the field. He practiced a few routines by himself. As time passed, and the sun was already down, he kicked the soccer ball so hard with all his frustrations, making it into the goal. The ball was about to pull the net apart as it spinned. Luhan didn't see he made a goal, because he already walked inside.

 

When Morning came, Luhan woke up, thinking he was late for school. His mother was in his room at the moment, assuring her son that he and Minseok did not need to attend school today.

"Why? What's happening today?" asked Luhan, with his messy bed hair.

"You and Minseok are going shopping with me today."

Luhan's jaw dropped, "Shopping? But can't we go another day?" His mother who was folding up his clothes, "No, my dear Lu. I have chosen today as the day." 

 

Minseok was in his room. He could hear Luhan talking with their mother from inside his closet. He's so loud... Minseok smiled when he found something comfortable to wear. He got dressed, wearing a white tshirt underneath, with a black jacket over, blackish-grey stylish skinny jeans, a grey beanie and grey boots.

 

After some time, his mother calls Minseok over to come into Luhan's room. Minseok fixes himself up a bit, at the mirror. He looks down to see a pair of glasses on the table. He picks them up, and slips them on, having it rest on his ears.

 

"Oh! My son is dressed so handsome!" she happily runs up to Minseok who closed the door behind him.

Minseok's pink gums show, along with his pure white teeth, "Am I really?" Minseok's eyes shift to Luhan, who is putting each arm into the sleeve of a jacket similar to his but it was a faded jean color, more so, white. His long bangs styled to the left. 

"All the girls will fall for you two and I'm going to be a jealous mother!" their mother pouts, getting Minseok back to reality from staring at Luhan. Minseok unaware of what she meant, chuckles as he softly gazes down at her, who was tinier than him. He didn't know that Luhan was secretly watching him just now.

 

 

They took Luhan's car to the mall. Minseok sat in the back seat, their mother in the passenger seat as Luhan drove. It took about 20 minutes to get to the mall. Minseok and Luhan followed her, into the men's section for clothes. 

"You two are going to help me buy something for your father, righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter