25.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin hasn't made any friends yet. All he had was Jongin so far and he wasn't there in the classroom since Lunch has started 10 minutes ago. A tall student with brown hair came over to his desk.

"So, you're from overseas? Where overseas?" the stranger asked, his stare seemed like it was looking for something in Xiumin.

"Um, from China." answered Xiumin, looking down at his desk to avoid the staring.

"Hmm..." It was quiet between the two for a while and Xiumin didn't know what he was doing there at his desk so he looked up at him. Their eyes met and he spoke, "You sure you don't know, Luhan?"

Luhan, again?   "..Jongin told me about him but, uh, I don't know him personally."

"How about me? Do you know my name?" He pointed to himself. Xiumin shook his head. "Then, do you know what bulgogi or boba tea is?"

Xiumin never heard of those things. Those terms are foreign, making him furrow his brows together. He shook his head, "No."

"I'm Sehun, Luhan's best friend." Sehun took one last look at Xiumin's features, "I guess you give off a different feeling even if you look similar.." Sehun sat down in the empty seat in front of Xiumin's desk.

"Is this about someone named Minseok?"

Sehun's eyes widened, "How do you know about- oh. Jongin?"

Xiumin nodded, "Minseok was special to Luhan, right?"

Sehun nodded, "Very."  

 

 

At the back of school, Luhan was holding onto Jongin's collar, ready to swing another punch at the older boy, "Why do you have Minseok?"

"Like I told you! Xiumin isn't Minseok!! He's human, Luhan! He's different from Minseok!"

"Human?"

Jongin his bottom lip that was bleeding from Luhan's previous punch, "Yes! Besides that, Xiumin told me he wanted to study here but he wasn't able to because he was in an accident."

Luhan released Jongin, "What kind of accident?"

"I don't know. He didn't tell me."

Luhan narrowed his eyes, "Then, how do you know Xiumin?"

"He's my father's friend's son. They live in China and Xiumin is currently staying at my place while attending this school."

Luhan leaned back on the wall, "Do you know why they look alike then?"

"I..." Jongin looked down, "do not know. But just know, that Xiumin isn't a robot, Luhan." He looks up at Luhan, "Xiumin is human, like you and me."

 

 

During gym class, the teacher paired up partners for soccer practice. Jongin was with someone else and so was Sehun. They were already starting on their practice with their partners. There were a few students left that weren't partnered up yet.

"Luhan and...let's see...." the teacher looked down at his clip board and up again at the remaining students, "the new student, Xiumin."

Xiumin gulped when Luhan walked past him to get a soccer ball from the teacher. Xiumin followed behind him as they walked to their part of the field. Luhan didn't look back or even say a word for that time being.

Then, Luhan stopped and turned around, knowing they were at a good distance from each other. He faced Xiumin as he dropped the ball down to his feet. "You know how to play soccer, right, since you're from China?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter