3.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After giving him a name, Luhan's father added some last few touches to Minseok before unplugging the wires from his back.

"You remember the clothes I bought a few days back, it was for him." said Luhan's father, typing some data things into his computer.

"Ahh..I see."

Luhan's father walked over to a small room and came back with folded clothes in his hand.

"I was just being considerate..about what if you didn't want him to share your clothes and what not..but I think his body proportion is a bit smaller than yours. I'll tell the maids to bring the rest of his clothes up to your room."

He handed the clothes over to Minseok. Minseok grabbed them and started to put his head into the tshirt and arms into the sleeves. Then he moved onto the boxers and shorts. Luhan observed him. You can't even tell if he is a humanoid. He moves just as well as a human.

"Do you like him that much?" asked his father, noticing how much his son stares at the humanoid.

Luhan turned to look at his father, "Well...y-yeah. Of course I do, father. He looks...so real." He turned back to look at the humanoid who was now stepping down, out of the glass tube. Minseok stopped right in front of Luhan. "...Luhan..?"

Luhan's heart quicken at the sound of his name from his lips. Minseok's voice didn't sound electronically robotic or whatever either. He's so much like a human. Everyone is going to be fooled by this humanoid, but that just means his father did a very nice job.

"Well, show him around." said his father.

Luhan smiled at Minseok, who gave a smile back. "Follow me."

 

Minseok's walking pace matched well with Luhan's. He wasn't too slow or too fast. Luhan showed him all the rooms and places around the house, and his room, of course. He pointed out the soccer field in the backyard from his room window.

"Do you know what soccer is?" asked Luhan.

Minseok nodded, "It's a sport. You use your feet and run around the field, passing it over to team mates, trying to kick the ball into the opponent's goal."

"Can you play it? Want to play against me?" Luhan tilted his head to the side, leaning his head on the window, eyes on Minseok. Would he know how to play it? How good can a humanoid be?

Minseok's eyes shifted down, but he looks up again, out the window at the field, "Yeah."

Luhan smiles. He's happy he finally has someone to play soccer with! He tells Minseok to wait as he's going to get the soccer ball in his closet. He comes back to Minseok and they both go out to the field. Luhan tells Minseok that he'll be on that side while Luhan would be on this side. Minseok nods. Luhan puts the ball in the center of both of them. 

"Okay, when I say go." said Luhan, going to stand in his position. "1....2...3..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter