4.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok doesn't eat but he watches Luhan from afar in the other room. Luhan doesn't meet Minseok's eyes though. He chews his food, slowly taking his time, eyes on his plate in front of him. He knows Minseok is staring at him. After dinner, Luhan walks up to Minseok in the next room.

"Let's go to my room." he says, already heading for the stairs.

Minseok gets up on his feet and follows silently behind.

 

"Sit here." said Luhan, patting down on the cushioned seat as he walked around the desk to the other side. He plops himself down in his comfy, rolly, cushioned chair. He uses his legs to spin him side to side. There wasn't a word that was spoken between the two. Minseok waits a while but Luhan doesn't say anything. Minseok decides to open his mouth to speak but Luhan talks first.

"Privacy." he says, "Do you know what that is?"

Minseok doesn't answer, yes he does know. Well, just the definition of it but he doesn't speak to answer Luhan's question.

"When I was with Sehun earlier.." He leans closer towards Minseok, "you were listening in on us, weren't you?" 

Minseok's face was emotionless or a poker face as he answers, "Yes." Minseok quickly takes a small note in his memory that the unknown voice belongs to Sehun, Luhan's best friend.

"Did father not include that in your system?" he mumbled, leaning back in his chair. "Next time, don't listen in on people's conversations, okay?"

"Yes."

"I don't like it when my privacy is invaded..that's all. About my picture frame...don't touch my things either. "

"Yes. I'm sorry." Minseok lowers his head.

"You're forgiven." says Luhan, right away. He stands up, glancing at the clock, "It's a little early, but I'm going to head to bed. I should wash up before- wait. Where are you going to sleep?" Luhan doesn't like sharing his bed.

Minseok shakes his head. He doesn't know either.

Luhan sends a text message to his father about it and within seconds, gets a reply:

What about that spare room next door? It also connects to your room. Did my son forget? :P

How could Luhan forget. 

"I'll show you you're room." said Luhan, walking over to the bags full of Minseok's clothes his father bought the other day and picked them up with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter