6.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok unplugged the wire from the wall and let it retract itself behind him. He closes the small opening on his back and stands up. A knock was at his door. She says excuse me before the door opens. Minseok's eyes notice what seemed like a uniform in her hands. She hands it over to Minseok, "It's your school uniform. Please change into it before going to school with Luhan." Minseok takes it from her. She takes a bow and leaves the room. Minseok holds it out in front of him, looking it up and down. The blazer had long sleeves that were black but the middle part was grey with 2 black buttons. There was a badge on the pocket part, perhaps a logo of the school. It read: Ivy League. The shirt underneath was just a white button up and the pants were the same color grey as the blazer. 

 

After getting into the uniform, the maid comes back. Minseok is surprised to see her again.

"I-I'm sorry..but um, Mister would like me to style your hair for your first day." she says, shyly.

Minseok nods, giving her permission.

She tells him to sit down on the chair, infront of the the big mirror. She opens up the cap of a plastic tube and presses on it just a bit to get some hair gel in her hands. She spreads the rest of the gel on the rest of her fingers and starts to work on Minseok's hair. Was Minseok supposed to feel weird about this? Having someone touch your hair, is that something usual?

She finishes quickly, wiping her hands on a wet cloth from her apron. Minseok is looking at himself in the mirror. Having his hair up, he looks different, but now he would be showing off his face more. He doesn't know if he likes the thought of that or not.

The maid smiles at Minseok as their eyes meet, "You look very handsome! Do you like it?"

"I like it. Thank you, Miss..Um.."

She tilts her head, "What is it?"

"Is this usual?" Minseok does a hand motion with his fore finger, making a small circular motion towards his face. "To..show off your face and do this..to my hair?

Her smile widens, "It's usual. You'll probably see other male students style up their hair at school, too and show off their faces." She bows, "Well, Minseok, my work here is done. Please come down when you are ready to go." she says before leaving.

Minseok takes one last look at himself in the mirror, pressuring his lips tightly together, forming a  :I  face.

 

He steps out of his room and so does Luhan. Luhan was taken off guard. Minseok looks different today but he knows he's still the same as yesterday. Luhan heads for the stairs and Minseok trails behind.

"Ah, my two lovely sons in the whole wide world!" says Luhan's mother.

They reach the bottom of the steps. She hugs Luhan and then Minseok. "You look great! It suits you!" She helps fix up Minseok's blazer abit.

Minseok continues his :I  face.

Luhan slips on his shoes and Minseok does too. Luhan's father comes into the scene with a backpack. "Minseok. This is for you. All the supplies you need are already inside. Any school work you have, bring it back home in here." he says, helping Minseok put it on his shoulders. "And Luhan, take care of him." He stressed the last four words.

Luhan nods, "Yeah, yeah. Okay, father. I will."

"I love you!" shouted his mother as they both stepped out. They both get into the back seat of the car.

 

When they reached the school, Minseok was amazed when he got out of the car. This school is bigger than Luhan's house. Perhaps 5 times bigger. So many people were walking into the school gates.

"Luhaaan!" Luhan turns his head towards the sound of the voice. It was Soo Jung.

"Hey." says Luhan.

"Whose this?" She peers over Luhan's shoulder at the shorter male who was still fascinated about the school.

"Minseok."

"Ah, Hello, Minseok! I'm Soo Jung. Luhan's friend." she does a small wave.

Minseok turned his head to the voice that greeted him, "Hello."

Luhan spots him right away, as usual. "Oi! Sehun!" He shouts. Sehun turns his head and starts running to them.

"Hey, Luhan! Soo Jung." greets Sehun, "And..." Minseok steps out from behind Luhan.

"I'm Minseok." the shorter male replies.

Sehun nods, "Nice to meet you. I'm Luhan's best friend, Sehun."

Minseok finally knows how the unknown voice perfectly matches well with such a person.

 

The three walk ahead, as Minseok is left, walking behind them. It was Luhan, Sehun, then Soo Jung.

"Who is he? Is he related to you?" asked Sehun.

"I guess you could sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter