16.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan got off of Minseok, staring at him, with the small lighting coming from the machine and laptop. Minseok couldn't have lost his memories. Luhan didn't want to believe it. 

Minseok bursted out into laughter, "Did I scare you, Luhan?" Minseok shifted over to the night stand to turn on the lamp. 

Luhan started to boil with anger, tears about to form, with clenched fists, "Don't joke around! I really...I thought you...."  forgot about me..

Minseok's eyes turned into cresents as he smiled, "Forget about you, Luhan?"

Luhan blushed, "I..Well, I should head to bed. G-good night." He got off the bed, ran over to where the flashlight rolled to and dashed out of the room.

Minseok smiled to himself, looking down at his body. It wasn't going to be easy. Luhan isn't going to be happy for long and Minseok didn't want to hurt him but this is what he wants. He may be selfish for doing this but this is what Minseok wished for.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Realizing that Minseok wasn't waking up after five days that had passed,

"What should we do, sir?" asked the assistant, "He should've been awake a few hours ago. His body is perfectly fine, too."

Luhan's father thought for a while, as he glanced down at Minseok lying in bed. "Hmm, let's be patient and wait a while longer."

"What if he doesn't wake up?" asked the voice coming from the door.

The assistant and Luhan's father turned to face the door.

"Luhan..." His father sighed, taking off his glasses, folding them and putting them into his shirt pocket, "I'm sure you know what that means, son."

"...Are you thinking of taking Minseok apart?" asked Luhan, coming closer.

The assistant lowered his head, facing the ground. The room became quiet except the sound from the machine. After a few seconds, his father excused himself, being followed by the assistant.

As the door closed behind them, Luhan's eyes shifted to Minseok. He walked up to the bed side, "Minseok...Is something holding you back?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter