33.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After showering and finishing his homework, Xiumin turned off the lights and got into bed. Chen stood on his night stand, radiating in the small amount of light that came through from his window. Xiumin got a hold of Chen and played with him, making up scenerios. He felt like he was 7 again as he laughed and smiled to himself.

Suddenly, his grip on Chen tightened, remembering that notebook page full of ' I love you's ' in that room next to Luhan's. 

He loosened his grip on Chen, "I'm sorry, Chen. How about we get some sleep?" He placed Chen back on the night stand and turned over, back facing Chen as he closed his eyes to sleep.

 

The next day was a weekend. Xiumin got up early and washed up. After that, he changed into clothes he was going to wear for the day. Then, he remembered. He checked the pockets of his blazer, that hung on his closet door, remembering the bracelet inside, but he couldn't feel it. He peered into the pocket. Nothing.

He searched throughout the room, not knowing time already flew by. "Did i drop it somewhere?"

There was a knock at his door.

"Xiumin, Are you up yet? Breakfast is gonna get cold." It was Jongin.

Xiumin checked the time, eyes almost bulging out of their sockets. He's been searching for quite a long while now. "I'll be down soon!"

 

While eating breakfast, he was worried about where the bracelet could be. Should he tell Luhan? 

 

 

On the other side, at Luhan's house, his father had asked him about the bracelet. His father needed it for some new project thingy in the lab later, which is why Luhan is in Minseok's room, searching for it. He looked through everything and there wasn't much in Minseok's room, yet he still couldn't find it. He saw the notebook with a whole bunch of  我爱你's  but he didn't think much of it. He was sure he had put it on the closet door the other day and yesterday-

"Ah!"

Luhan ran over to his room, getting his phone and calling Sehun. On the third ring, he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Sehun? You know where Jongin lives right? Tell me the address."

"Why are you sudden-"

"Please tell me right now I'm in a hurry!"

Sehun sighed and relayed the address over the phone to Luhan.

 

 

The door bell rang. Jongin opened the door, not expecting this person to be on his doorstep. 

He leaned on the doorway, crossing his arms, "Oh, If it isn't Luhan." 

"Is Xiumin here?"

"Yeah, but what do you need him for?"

Luhan didn't want to deal with this. He heaved out a sigh.

Jongin tsked, reached into the left pocket of his sweat pants, "Don't tell me, you're here for" and pulled out the bracelet, showing it off above Luhan, "this?"

Luhan's eyes widened, why does Jongin have it?, "Give it back." in an annoyed tone. Jongin shook his head. Luhan tried again, "P-Please..give it back."

Jongin raised his brow. "If i do, you have to do what I say."

"Do what you say?" He pointed at Jongin's face, "YOU? Hah!" He faked laughed.

"Oi! Do you want it or not?" Jongin shook the bracelet in front of Luhan. "If not, I-"

"Okay! Fine. What do I have to do?" 

Jongin smiled, "Let's be friends."

Luhan's jaw dropped, "Friends? ..............Friends?" He pointed to himself and Jongin, back and forth, ".... FRIENDS?!!?"

Jongin nodded, "I don't even know why you hate me but I'm kinda getting tired of it. Why can't we just get along? And you're friends with Sehun and Xiumin, who I'm also friends with, but i don't get why you're different towards me."

"What's this...are you like....wait, do you perhaps like me?"

Jongin's face started to redden, "No! I..you know, I like Xiumin!"

Luhan was caught off guard, not sure how to react. Oh yeah, he doesn't like Xiumin anymore, so he just laughed, "I know, I know, I was just teasing you." He's sure Jongin will make Xiumin happy so might as well get along with him. "Alrighty then, gimme that bracelet and let's become friends." 

Jongin handed over the bracelet and met Luhan's twinkling eye smile. "Thanks, Jongin. See you on Monday!" turning around, hurrying back home.

 

Xiumin came down the steps. "Who was that?"

"Luhan." answered Jongin, about to go into the other room.

Xiumin gasped, coming down the steps, "Why didn't you tell me? I have something I have to tell him!" crouching down to slip on his shoes, plus he wanted to see Luhan again even though yesterday happened. Just then, Jongin stopped him by the arm.

"You can tell him when we get back to school. Besides, I had to give him back the bracelet."

Xiumin stood up. "You did what?"

"I gave him back a bracelet."

"Jongin, why didn't you tell me you had it? You know how much I was searching for it earlier?"

Ahhh, so that's why he didn't come down for breakfast right away. "Sorry, but I got something good o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter