11.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok jumped.

 

"Do you know what could've happened if you had-"

Luhan's arms were tightly wrapped around Minseok's stomach. Luhan had just pulled him back with all of his strength that he scraped his elbow upon impact with the rooftop. Luhan let go of him instantly afterward. Minseok turned over and sat up, facing Luhan with a gummy smile, "I caught it!" His hands cupped together before opening them in front of Luhan. The small, white butterfly flew out of his hands and Minseok watched it fly up into the sky. 

Luhan gripped onto his shoulders, "Minseok!"

Minseok's eyes widened, looking from the sky, down at Luhan.

"If you had jumped off here," Luhan points at the edge, "don't you know what could've happened to you?!!"

Minseok glanced at the edge and up at the sky, "I'll fly like the butterfly..." he grinned, "right?"

"NO, YOU COULD HAVE DIED!! Well, not die but like, be broken and father would be-"

Minseok tilted his head to the side, looking past Luhan, "...Oh! Sehun!"

Luhan turned around. Sehun seemed confused or angry. His brows furrowed, closely together. Sehun cleared his throat, walking over to the two, with the drinks in hand, "...What do you mean...he'll be broken? and not die?"

 

Luhan ended up telling Sehun all about Minseok and told him to keep it a secret.

"Promise?" asked Luhan, with his pinky finger out.

Sehun smiled a little, and finished the agreement with his pinky, "Promise! But..."

Luhan eyed Sehun, "But what?"

"Nothing...never mind."

Luhan's eyes widened and decided to playfully chop at his neck.

Minseok watched the two, with smiles on their faces and the sound of laughter coming out of their mouths. So this is friendship...

 

 

On their way home, Luhan kept stealing glances at Minseok as he played on his new phone. He got annoyed because Minseok wasn't talking with him so he started the conversation. "Do..you like the phone that much?"

Minseok nodded, putting his phone down on his lap and looks at Luhan, "Where do I go to play that game you couldn't beat?"

Luhan flushed, embarassed that Minseok remembered how much of a loser Luhan was at that time. "Give me your phone."

Minseok did as said and Luhan searched up the game and downloaded it into the phone for him. After it had downloaded, he opened up the game, loading it for Minseok. He handed it back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter