19.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok's eyes were in cresents with a small smile resting on his lips. Luhan gulped, looking down at his lap, "I-I'm hungry. I would like some ramen right now.."

"I'll go make it for you!" answered Minseok, happily, placing the notebook down on his bed and with that, the door clicked closed. Luhan let out a sigh of relief but at the same time, a little sadden by a thought that came to his mind as his eyes settled on what he had wrote.

我爱你。。。 

Minseok doesn't have feelings. He never would. Remember, Luhan, Minseok isn't human.

 

Minseok came into the kitchen, looking around for ramen. He spotted the ramen cup noodles up on top of the fridge. As he was short, he couldn't reach it even on tippy toes. He had to pull a chair right next to the fridge to get it. He then, warmed up some water on the stove top and when it boiled he turned it off, pouring the hot liquid into the cup. A maid came into the kitchen, pink visible on her cheeks. "Would you like any help?"

Minseok facing her, with a lopsided smile, "No, it's alright. I got this. Thanks anyway." and covered the cup with the lid. The maid bowed and left the kitchen. 

 

Minseok was slowly walking up the steps, holding a tiny tray in hand. Suddenly, he lost control in his arms and the tray dropped onto the steps, splatering ramen all over, soaking the chopsticks, that were still stuck together as one. Minseok didn't understand how he could lose grip on the tray. The maid that asked him if he wanted help earlier came to his side, "Are you alright?!"

Minseok didn't answer her. He was too focused on his own thought while eyeing the ramen on the floor. The maid took out a towel from her apron and started cleaning up the mess.

"Minseok? What happened?"

Minseok snapped back to reality, "M..Mother.."

The petite, older woman walked up to him, looking down at the mess and looking back at him, "Did you do this for Luhan?" 

Minseok pressed his lips together into a thin line, nodding. She must be disappointed in him, right?

The woman smiled, touched, "How about we make another one?"

Minseok broke out into a smile as he followed the woman into the kitchen.

 

With the second attempt, Minseok held onto the tiny tray tightly as the older woman lead the way to Luhan's room. Luhan was starving, he picked up the chopsticks and broke them apart, eating right away. The older woman had some unfinished business downstairs, so she excused herself, leaving the two boys alone. Minseok thinned his lips together. Luhan's eyes looked up at Minseok.

"Don't you want to sit down?" asked Luhan.

Minseok's eyes widened and he quickly nodded, taking the seat beside Luhan's bed. He watched Luhan slurp up the noodles. It was quiet for a while and Luhan didn't like being the one with the attention. He set his hand, holding the chopsticks,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter