5.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just before heading down for breakfast, Luhan walks over to Minseok's room. He grabs onto the door handle and turns it sideways, pulling the door open. He almost falls back but he catches himself. Everything was...organized. The sweaters, tshirts and tank tops were sorted in color. He opens the drawers and there were his pants, shorts, boxers, underwear, folded up nicely. Everything was perfectly folded in the drawer and organized so neatly.

"So, how did I do?" asked Minseok, curious for an answer.

"It's nice." Luhan nods, closing the drawer and walking out of the closet, "Let's go down for breakfast."

It's nice...Okay. Minseok nods once and goes after Luhan, also making sure he doesn't go too close behind him.

 

Luhan sat down at the table in his usual seat. As for Minseok, he didn't know where he would be sitting. So he stood there, not knowing where to go. Should he go and sit in the other room like he did yesterday or-

"Minseok." He looks up at Luhan's father, who stands before him. "Come here." He says, pulling out the seat across from Luhan's spot. Luhan side glanced at the two of them as he cut up a piece of his pancake. Minseok thanks Luhan's father, when his bottom reaches the seat.

"Of course." says Luhan's father, narrowing his eyes at Luhan. Luhan looks down.

Minseok is served the same breakfast as Luhan and his parents. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages and orange juice. Luhan's father smiles at Minseok, "Dig in, Minseok."

Minseok obeys and chugs one whole sausage into his mouth, resulting in a loud, boisterious laugh from Luhan's father.

"Oh, dear. Here, let me cut up your food. We should put you next to Luhan the next time we eat. He'll teach you how cut up your food in small portions. I'll be worried if something happens to you." said Luhan's mother. Luhan didn't like that idea too much.

 

Awhile later, a maid steps in, handing a folder over to Luhan's father. He puts down his utensils and wipes his mouth with the napkin. He flips open the folder, scanning the contents inside and smiles.

"What is that, dear?" asked Luhan's mother.

"The principle accepted us. Minseok will be going to go to school with Luhan starting tomorrow."

Luhan stopped chewing, "WHAT?!"

Minseok stops eating and stares at Luhan.

"Dear, are you okay? What's wrong?" asked Luhan's mother.

"N..Nothing. Sorry." said Luhan, going back to his breakfast.

 

Luhan finishes his food and stood up to excuse himself when his father told him, "Luhan. Let's talk in the other room."

Minseok was left with Luhan's mother, as he still had a few on his plate to finish.

 

"Luhan. I told you to take special care of him, didn't I? Minseok doesn't know as mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter