13.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan lying in his bed, in comfort, realized that he kept staring in the direction of Minseok's door. He turned over on his side. He then remembered what Minseok told him earlier this morning about how Jongin knows what Minseok is. "Since he works there, I should.." He gets up from the bed, giving one last glance over at Minseok's door before rushing out to Byul's Boba.

 

 

Minseok consumed the chocolate boba down his throat. His eyes wander out the window. His eyes sparkled right away as he saw Luhan on the other side of the street. He was waiting for the sign to tell him he could cross as he jogged in place, looking at the cars passing and the sign to turn green.

"Minseok."

Minseok turned around and dropped his cup, making it splatter up onto his face and his clothes.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to surprise you." He bows a few times. Minseok wanted to escape from him but he was blocking the way. Why did he choose a seat by the window anyway and where is Sehun, why isn't he back yet?

"Come with me, I can help get you cleaned up. I don't want Sehun to be angry with me."

Minseok didn't want Sehun to be angry at him nor Minseok. Even though Luhan didn't tell Minseok it was safe yet, he agreed to go with him.

 

 

Sehun, who ran out of the shop met up with Luhan. "Luhan..."

Luhan swallowed down his saliva, still tired from running all the way here, "Jongin...is he working today?"

"...Yeah."

"Good. What are you doing here?" asked Luhan, peering over his shoulder to try and look into the shop for Jongin.

"Um.." Sehun sighed, "I was with Minseok."

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, looking up at Sehun, confused, "Minseok?! But he's at home." 

"Earlier, I told him to come out and not to let you know..and I took him here."

"Then, where is he?"

Sehun bit down on his lip.

"Where is he? Did you lose him?" He grabbed onto Sehun's shoulders, "Sehun! Please tell me!"

"I'm sorry.. I don't know.. I went to get a new straw and when I came back he was gone. His cup was spilt over too.."

When Luhan heard that, he pushed past Sehun, walking into the shop. Sehun, following behind, feeling bitter about losing Minseok.

 

 

Minseok was sitting in a small room full of tiny lockers. Jongin came back and gave him a wet cloth and a new shirt.

"I'm sorry." he said again, bowing with the two items in hand. "I only have a spare long sleeve shirt for you instead of a t-shirt or something like that. It would've been easier but-"

"It's alright." Minseok took the wet cloth and the shirt. He set down the shirt beside him as he wiped his face with the clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter