15.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost been a week and Minseok hasn't woken up yet. Luhan sighed heavily into his pillow. He shouldn't have let Ling kiss him. He shouldn't have. Those were the thoughts that went through his mind ever since Jongin pulled Minseok away. His humanoid in tears... Those tears were definitely because of Luhan. He hurt Minseok. He regrets it, and so he's been ignoring everyone who talks or tries to communicate with him.

That night when he came home and was told by his mother that Minseok was sick, he thought it was impossible, but now it's true. Minseok should've woken up already but he hasn't since. He wants to go back and prevent this from happening but it has already happened. He can't go back in time.

Time is supposed to move on.

 

 

Jongin had to find Sehun or Luhan so he could meet Minseok personally and return the bracelet, but he hasn't seen them since that incident. Jongin even waited at his workplace everyday 'til closing hours but they never showed up. He would look at the bracelet in his hand and then his surroundings, taking turns looking up and down, as time passed. 

Now that it's the weekend, Saturday, Sehun entered the shop that morning, meeting eyes with Jongin. Jongin was seated at one of the tables. He wasn't on the job today, for it was his day off. He stood up.

"Where's Minseok?"

Sehun was going to order himself something but he supposes he could sit down and have a talk with him. He sat down, in the seat across Jongin. Jongin took his seat again.

"I don't know. Luhan hasn't answered any of my texts or calls. I wasn't even allowed in their house these days."

"Do you think I would be allowed?" asked Jongin, clutching onto the bracelet he just took out of his pocket, hiding it underneath the table.

Sehun's brows furrowed, "What do you mean? Luhan barely knows you, why would they even let you-"

"I have Minseok's bracelet!" Jongin butted in, holding up the bracelet in front of Sehun's eyes.

Sehun was speechless. He recognized the bracelet somewhat, though it looked like it could be Minseok's he wasn't sure. If it was, how did he get it? Why does he have it?

Sehun scoffed and eyed Jongin up and down,  "Is it even his? And if it is, how the heck did you get it in your hands?" He turned away, "There's no way Minseok would give it to the likes of you."

Jongin smirked, tch how dare this kid, "That day you left Minseok alone at the table, I was the one who took him."

Sehun turned to look at Jongin, eyes wide. 

"That's right. You left him alone, so I took him for myself." Jongin's smirk widened.

"Is that how you stole his bracelet?" asked Sehun, narrowing his eyes at the boy.

Jongin's smirk disappeared. "Apparently not. I found it in the locker room the other day."

"What was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter