31.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Xiumin was in his room, after finishing dinner with his mother and Jongin's parents. He laid back on his bed, remembering back to what happened between him and Luhan. 

 

"Do you like Jongin?" asked Luhan.

"I don't know. What if i do? What are you going to do about it? Tell me to avoid him until you say it's safe again?"

Xiumin turned to look back at Luhan, who seemed to have a shocked expression, "I'm definitely not going to do that."

 

Xiumin frowned, wondering why he said that. It was kind of mean... He barely knew Luhan and the way he acts or speaks to the boy seems like they in fact do know each other, but Xiumin doesn't know Luhan at all.

 

 

Luhan entered Minseok's room. The room was still the same. He hasn't been in here since he left. Even the clothes were still in the closet. Minseok's school bag hung on the doorknob. Luhan sat down at the edge of the bed and took out the bangle bracelet from his pocket. He stared at it in his hands, "I miss you, Minseok." The tears started forming but he looked up to the ceiling to keep them in, "Hah, you know, there's someone that looks exactly like you but his name is Xiumin." A tear escaped from his eye and Luhan quickly wiped it away, "The things he does or say, they make me think of you." Luhan looked back down at the bracelet, with a bitter smile, "You're not him...are you?"

Luhan's father who was listening all this time from the hallway, let go of the door handle and walked to his room.

He wanted to check up on Luhan, but found that Luhan wasn't in his room so he assumed he might just be in Minseok's room. He was going to enter the room but he overheard his son talking. Talking to Minseok. So he did not enter but just listened his son's words.

"Aha..ha..hah..No way, right? Why am I even questioning a robot?" Luhan stood up and placed the bracelet on the doorknob, right in front of Minseok's school bag. "Goodbye, Minseok." And walked out of the room, going back to his room.

 

 

Jongin knocked on Xiumin's door. Xiumin told him to come him and so he did. Xiumin sat up and little startled to see Jongin. He thought it was his mother at the door but he apparently was wrong about that.

"Ar..e you...okay?" asked Jongin, clasping his hands together, behind him. He felt stupid to be asking this now.

Xiumin stared at him, confused what he was asking about, but Jongin was probably referring to the juice incident. He smiled, "I'm fine. Ma said she'll deal with it."

Jongin nodded, looking around the room, "mmm..."

"Jongin..?"

Jongin shifted his eyes to the brown haired boy, meeting eyes with his, "Are you serious?"

Now Jongin was the one who was confused but then it came to him. Jongin blushed, staring down at his toes, "I..I am. Why a-are you ask..ing?"

"You were so serious when you told me, but now you're all flustered." Xiumin laughed. Jongin could feel his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter