1.0

My Minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The elder man thought long and hard, sitting at his desk. His son's birthday was just about a month or two away. All of the 19 years that his son has lived, being the father he is, he has always surprised his son every year with something special. On his 15th birthday, his father gave him the lastest model car. On his 16th birthday, his father presented him with a soccer field in their backyard. Luhan was satisfied at whatever his father gave him anyway. He liked when his birthday came around. He never knew what he was going to receive. At last, the idea came to him. His father could make almost anything with his own two hands, but now that he was aging more by the years, he had a small group of assistants to help him create the perfect gift this year.

They got to work right away, collecting metal scraps and tools in the storage room of the lab, also sharing designs and ideas. Within about a week, the plan was ready to be built.

Ever since Luhan was little, he was forbidden to come near or enter his father's lab at all times. He always wondered what his father did in there all day, only coming out to eat and converse with him and his mother, or sleep. As badly as Luhan wanted to know, he considered his father's words. He loved his father that much to keep away but wonder.

 

The maid woke him up at 7:30 AM. He doesn't like to use alarms because he just wants more sleep, hearing that annoying, repetitive tone, therefore a maid has to wake him every morning. He lies in bed for a few minutes everyday, waiting to be fully awake before getting up on his feet. He lazily walks over to his bathroom and takes a shower. Whenever he steps out of the bathroom, towel around his neck and in boxers, he doesn't notice how the maid blushes. She blushes so red that she hides her face with both of her hands. Luhan is in his walk-in closet, skimming through his clothes. Should he wear his own type of clothing style or should he wear the school uniform?

Today he can't decide what to wear, so he just takes out the clean school uniform and puts it on.

Maybe today just isn't his day. He didn't drive his car to school today either, deciding to let the driver take him.

He spots Sehun right away. He can tell it's him by the way he walks. Sehun just has that certain walk other guys don't. Luhan smirks at how easy he notices his best friend's walk. It's so obvious. He run's up to Sehun after getting out of the car.

"Hey, Sehun!" said Luhan, lightly pushing his left shoulder.

Sehun turns his head to the side, "Hey. You didn't have to push me."

Luhan laughs, jaw hanging open an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter