Lost

In the hall

Its sunday and the family and the friends gathered in Junsus house. The sun is bright, theres a breeze and the girls want to play outside, he takes them because they cant hurt themselves in the grass when they fall.

Tao is inside with his father in law, they are trying to start a barbecue. Mister Park is around Kyungsoo, they are watching over the girls together, laughig and just enjoying life.

The girls giggle and call out for appa and “MiPa”, they run and sometimes they hit eachother, but they solve their problems fast.

Jongdae comes with Yixing who dots on him like ever, treating his partner like cristal made. Jongdae is four moths pregnant after almost two years of trying. Baekhyun and Chanyeol also come, they are happy lately because theyve handed out all the documents for an adoption and had pass all the agencys test.

Life is running its course and is a good one, is a pretty domestic one. Is one that Kyungsoo enjoys.

 

--------------------

In the afternoon the kids keep playing and running around getting everybodys attention. Is Tai, formerly known as Baby Panda, who suddenly sprints away from her parents, straight for the front yard, and there for, closer to the street. Kyungsoo runs after her even if in a sunday there are no cars. 

As a responsible parent Kyungsoo is so focus on the girl that he doesnt see it, the window door, open, hanging, he doesnt see it. Tao tries to call him up, warn him, but no.

He hits it hard, with the side of his head, full on is skull, he falls flat and fainted in the grass. Baekhyun catches the baby and Tao goes for Kyungsoo.

He doesnt wake up.

 

--------------------

 Its the second week going on third and he doesnt wake up.

------------------

“No, dont leave”, Kyungsoo thinks desperately as he watches Jongdae lose himself on the crowd in the darkness of the club.

Then he feels pain, so much pain. Then an overwhalming sense of calm. Silence and calm all around him, the absence of sadness, of happiness and of human contact. After some time the calm is too much and he starts to feel the desperation again.

When he wakes up again he is in a pool of his own blood in what he recognizes as his old school. Whats going on? Will he die? Is he dead?

It doesnt last long because the next feeling is lust, he feels it al through his body. He can hear Taos voice, whispers and whimpering at the side of his ear. He feels so good, but he cant see. He feel the hands and the lips, lips on his lips, lips everywhere.

But after, right after, the sadness, so much sadness. Deep sadness, as real as the lust, all throught his body.

Then he opens his eyes and he sees himself alone, in a white room, all alone and . He can hear distant voices, he cant see a door nor a window. “Please dont leave me”. “Baby please wake up”, “The babies are fine, hurry up. Wake up so you can meet them”. He can recognize the voices, Taos, his fathers, his brothers, but he cant see them he tries to call for them, call for someone but nothing happens.

Now he can feel his heart on his ears, he can almost see it jumping out of his chest. Theres a blinding light by his side and he starts to panic first, then calls for help, lastly and helplessly he braces himself and the light takes over.

 

------------

The light is strong, to strong on his eyes. He is sudenly lost, again. He is in a room again, but everything feels more and more real. He reaches out to touch the lamp and he actually touches it, feels it under his finger tips. He sits up and sees that his thumb is connected to some machine. There are voices outside the room, he wonders what should he do.

He sits up and feels the ache all over his body is like he cant even carry his own weight. He falls back on the matress. He tries to move his legs, until he manages to do it, he moves his legs until they are completly awake.

At that moment a nurse comes in and freezes, she freezes, he freezes.

“Wait a second. Dont move. Ill bring the doctor”, she orders.

There are no reasons for this feeling of panic, but Kyungsoo feels it anyway. He is scare but doesnt really know why, theres no reason to be scare. To be so scare, so fundamentally terrified. But he is, so his first reaction, when he hears the voices outside again, is to jump off the bed and leave the room.

Walk fast, faster, take the elevator, cover with a rope, and out. Out of that place of fear. He is like gohst in the street, nobody seemed to notice him, he crosses the street and like that, hes gone.