In the bar

In the hall

This talks happend a lot later. Sometimes they were in Kyungsoos house, others in Taos. They happend in various places too, yes, most of the times in the bed, but also a lot on the couch and in the shower. One time they ran into eachother at a club and the bathroom seemed like a good place to...talk some more. Pretty much like that motel room they went that one day during Kyungsoos lunch time.

So does this means that Tao likes Kyungsoo? He likes Kyungsoos thats for sure, but...

"What are you thinking?", Baekhyun asked.

"Your boyfriend?", Jongdae teased.

"I dont have a boyfriend", Kyungsoo waved them off. Well, technically thats true.

"Please...not with us...by the way. Whats that on your neck? The attack of a gigant moskito?", Kyungsoo blushed.

"No is not..."

"Please, I thought we were over this part of your life where you dont tell anything to anyone. If is a good person you are seing then why not tell?"

"Is just that...uhm...he is not my boyfriend...we just...you know? Fool around?", both friend jaws drop.

"You have a buddy?"

"Baekhyun!!!"

"Well that is what is call...technically..."

"Also, theres nothing wrong with that...as long as you take precaussions", said Jongdae.

"Yeah, we do!", do they?

"Ok you can have whatever kind of relationship you want, but, who is it?"

"Yeah, do we know him?"

"No...is someone from the gym", Jongdae and Baekhyun shared a look: Kyungsoo was lying.

-----------------------------

To be honest, he is kind of ashame of himself, thats why he doesnt want to say who it is. He doesnt know why though, because he is a grown man who can fool around with whoever he wants, whenever he wants, right? However, and even if nobody sais it, this thing with Tao is all kinds of twisted.

And also what about his feelings? Yeah he likes Tao, that Tao and this Tao as well: his body at least. He doesnt know much about this Zitao, except the thing with his girlfriend. And about that, whatever happend to that girl? Are they back? Should he ask? Does he want to ask? What does he want of this...."relationship"?

------------------------

This past weeks had been hell for Kyungsoo the semester is finishing and he had to grade a lot of students and also check on the bills. He hadnt had time to "talk" with Tao, in any of the two possible ways they couldve. The stress is getting into his nerves and he is feeling like .

"Dont overdo it Kyung", Baek advises.

"Is just that Im surrounded by deadlines, damn"

"Isnt JD helping?"

"Yes, we both are going to die this week. Im sure"

"Well here is what Ill do. I dont know about numbers but I can grade some of your students"

"Really? Would you?"

"Sure. Surprisingly this season I finished on time with my schedule"

"Thanks hyung"

"Also, on friday, remember is Yeols birthday"

"Oh right", Kyungsoo wants to die.

"We are just going for drinks so, nothing much. We are ing broken"

------------------

On thursday he texted Tao. "Hey long time no see. We should meet"

"Yeah I know. Im tryining really hard now. The nationals are coming"

"You should loose some stress tho"

"Hhaha I know babe, but I really cant now", "babe".

Friday comes and Kyungsoo starts to check on his messanges, just for fun. The last time Tao texted was like ten days ago. That , who the does he think he is? So he calls and Kyungsoo goes, but when Kyugsoo does he is cant come? er. Kyungsoo is not his . He will have to talk about it, like talk for real.

"Are you ready?", Jongdaes voice takes him out of his thoughts.

"Yes, lets go", he practically jumps off his seat. He needs to calm his deprived body. He will do so with alcohol.

-------------------------

As much as he tried to tell his mind to relax and enjoy with Chanyeol, the noise, the people and...the noise is killing his head. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are acting as if they were sixteen year olds, making out and doing gross thing that he would like to be doing. Jongdae is almost as dead as him and Yixing is treating him like a baby....he wish to be doing that too.

Later, not so much later, his brother comes and he brings Sehun along. Everybody cheers for them, is like their firts official/public date as boyfriends (yes Joonmyeon finally gave in). They welcome Sehun as if the time hadnt pass by.

"....and he is still friends with Zitao, do you guys remember him?"

"Zitao?", Baekhyun glances at Kyungsoo playfully. "And where is him. Did you tell him to come?"

"Actually...", Sehun scratches the back of hi neck. "...I did. I know that he is not your guest, but since is a bar and..."

"Dont worry man", Chanyeol waves him off. "Is a high school reunion!"

"Yes!!", Baekhyun beems and Jongdaes kicks him under the table. Sehun checks his phone.

"He should be here any minute", he stands up and watches across the room. "Oh! There he is!", the young man starts to wave his arms. Oh .

Kyungsoos heart starts to jump, his stomach is up side down. Damn! He is not a higschooler with a crush!

Zitao finally gets to their table, he goes through a sea of people, but Kyungsoo is not looking.

"Hey. Happy birthday", he shakes hands with Chanyeol and sais a general "hello" to the table. "Oh...", he is pulling something from behind his back. "This is my girlfriend, Jia", da fuq?!

Kyungsoo does his best to not fall flat on his (technically he cant because he is on a chair). What was that about alcohol and stress?